• Published 18th Jun 2013
  • 1,799 Views, 27 Comments

Legend of Zelda: New Grounds - Lil Drabant



Link must learn new warfare in a new place to defeat his enemy

  • ...
14
 27
 1,799

Chapter 2

"so Link, you ready to meet everyone?" asked Fluttershy, a little bit of excitement in her voice.

"mhm, are you sure they will like me? i'm a little nervous to do this, i don't exactly talk a whole lot." said Link, nervousness clearly heard in his voice.

Fluttershy giggled and said "don't worry Link, they came to get a look at you, they think you are rather kind of cute"

Link slightly blushed. "are they evil of any sort?"

Now Fluttershy was laughing "no they aren't evil, Rainbow is a bit of a smart alec that counts, but we each hold and represent an element of harmony, Twilight is magic, or she has a powerful aura, Rarity is generosity, Pinkie Pie is laughter, Rainbow Dash is loyalty, Applejack is Honesty, and i am Kindness" she said, blushing a little at the last part.

"well i can understand the kindness part, i haven't met them, so i cant justify for myself" Link said.

As they kept walking down the trail, Link noticed a few of the animals, and paid close attention to how they moved around and how their joints popped. Link had attained this crazy focus from fighting all the evil and attaining all the power and strength he has. Before too long, the town came into view.

"alright Link, we are going to go see my friend Pinkie Pie first, and get a cupcake from Sugarcube Corner" said fluttershy

"a cupcake?" asked Link, very puzzled.

"oh, they must not have them where you come from" said Fluttershy

"i guess not, would you mind telling me what they are? they sound quite tasty" said Link

"well they are these little cakes with something that's called frosting on top of it" said Fluttershy.

Link got excited and started getting jittery. They got into town and and they people were looking at Link like he was insane or something. Link did get friendly looks from some gentlemen that bore swords and shields on their backs like he. He did think it was strange that the people were fearful of them, and their jackets said "the Diamond Dogs". Link just shrugged it off and kept following Fluttershy.

"okay now here we are!" said Fluttershy.

They proceeded in and Link was greeted by a plethora of all different colors, and all of them made it almost impossible to see. When it cleared up, there were a whole bunch of people there, the first thing he noticed was how colorful everyone's hair was, and all the different styles too.

All of a sudden, he saw a girl around Fluttershy's age rushing up really fast

"DIDWESUPRISEYOUHUHUH?MYNAMEISPINKIEPIEYOUMUSTBELINKIAMSOOOOEXCITEDTOMEETYOU!" the girl said, seemingly all in one breath.

"woah, slow down there" said Link. He was indeed suprised, no doubt, but what really got him was the girl that rushed up to him all of a sudden.

"sorry about that, im just so excited to meet you! I'm Pinkie pie!" said Pinkie.

"well hi Pinkie Pie, my name is Link, from Hyrule" said Link.

"cool! well, since your my new friend, and your Fluttershy's friend, i'm gonna give you a very special discount here at sugarcube corner, but right now, you need to go and meet everyone" said Pinkie, all again in one breath. And she skipped off.

"well that was uh, different" said Link.

"well that just Pinkie Pie for you" said Fluttershy. "come on, lets go meet the rest of my friends, Applejack is over there, lets go" said Fluttershy. She led link over to a blonde haired girl with a red and white striped shirt, skinny jeans (bow chicka bow wow) and cowboy boots over them. And lastly, a trademark Hat on her head. She also had freckles. Link thought that she was pretty cute.

"Howdy there, partner, name is Applejack" she said as she took Link's hand and shook it vigorously

When she finally let go, Link popped his hand a few times, and said "Hi Applejack, my name is Link".


Link saw Applejack smile kind of big, hearing that slight southern accent, and said "hey were you a farmer back where you are from?"

"yeah i had a ranch that i ran with one of my friends, had a barn that held goats and some Pumpkins and a few other things, not too much"

"well i know you just woke up and stuff, but if you got some time, could you possibly come buy and help me and my family with apples?" asked Applejack

"wait your an apple farmer?!" asked Link excitedly

"yup, we will pay you" said AJ

"don't worry about paying me, could i just have some apples?"asked Link

"well sure partner! Never seen someone as excited for apples as you are, well, i got to go and talk to rainbow Dash" said Applejack, walking off, shaking her rear a little at Link. This just made him excited, but he shook it off.

"so Link, ready to go and meet Rarity?" asked Fluttershy, quite glad Link has been getting along with most of her friends.

"yeah i am, from what you have said about her, i'm excited to see the look on her face when i give her my rupees." said Link.

They walked over to Rarity, who was chatting away with Fluer de Lis, who was in town for a fashion show. As Link got closer to her, he started to notice a quite sexy outline and body on Rarity, quite curvy and very, very pretty. Link knew he was going to get along with her great, since Link was always with women, whether it was Ilia, or Midna, or even Zelda.

"well hello dear, i am Rarity, owner of the Carousel Boutique" said Rarity.

Well, Link sure wasn't expecting that, she had a British accent! That took him by quite the suprise, but it was rather........ sexy.

"hello rarity, i am Link, i am please to make your aquaintence"

"as am I deary" said Rarity.

"your clothes looked absolutely terrible when you arrived, so i took them and fixed and stitched them up"said Rarity, feeling quite proud of herself.

"Well i have something to give you for doing such things, and also cause they are useless in this country" said Link.

"oh really? What is it?" asked Rarity, a little ecstatic.

Link pulled the bag of rupees from his adventure pouch, and hands it to Rarity. "find out for yourself" said Link.

Rarity got excited, as to the point of she LOVED surprises. She opened the bag and nearly screamed when she saw what was inside the bag. As soon as she wasn't mesmerized by the large amount of rupees in his wallet bag, she threw herself onto Link and gave him the biggest hug he has ever received.

"Oh my goodness! thank you thank you thank you!" she said over and over again, clearly the happiest girl in Equestria.


"your welcome Rarity, Fluttershy told me that you would probably like those, since they aren't currency here"

"yes, we use bits, little gold coins"

"i can see that"

"well, thank you sooooo much. This makes me wanna go find some gems. SPIKE! COME ON! GEM HUNTING TIME!" she said, a kid around 13 or 14 running up next to Rarity.

"hey there little guy!" Link said, giving him a noogie.

Much to his surprise, this kid was much stronger than he thought, because he had gotten out of his arm lock without evem breaking a sweat.

"wow, your quite strong" said Link.

"Thanks! My name is Spike, i take it your Link?" asked Spike

"yeah i am"

"Nice skirt, Link"

"Hey! These are the clothes of the hero that drove darkness away from Hyrule centuries ago!"

"Hy- what?"

Link sighed, remembering he was no longer in Hyrule, nor would he be going back anytime soon.

"Hyrule is the vast land where i come from"

"Oh, sounds nice" Spike said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, evil and monsters everywhere" said Link.

"Oh well i got to get going, see you later!" said Spike, running toward the door.

"Well, he was........pleasant." said Link.

Fluttershy laughed and said "C'mon, Twilight and Rainbow Dash are over at the punch table, lets go meet them"

They walked over, Twilight offered a warm smile, which Link thought was really cute.

'damn, are all women here really beautiful?' Link thought to himself.

He smiled back, and looked over at Rainbow Dash, who was also smiling at him, but hers was much more adorable.

"Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle, you must be Link, I'm pleasured to make your aqaintence" Twilight said.

"And I'm Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in all of Equestria!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Fastest flier huh?"

"Yeah! Fastest flier! Are you doubting that?" Rainbow Asked.

Link indeed, was doubting that.

"yeah i am!"

"is that a challenge im hearing?"

"Indeed! But not right now, party just started" said Link

After a few hours, Link met and talked to everybody else, they all seemed like quite nice people, no one was really on his case about the skirt. A few made fun of it, but apolagized right after. After Link met everybody, Fluttershy called him over.

"Link! Come here please!" Fluttershy said.

Link got up, and when he got over, his mouth was assaulted by a certain pink haired girl shoving cupcakes in his mouth, and Fluttershy was laughing.

"AHH! Pinkie Pie! What the hell!" Link said, getting the taste of the cupcakes.

Pinkie was too busy laughing to answer. After alot of mouth work, he finally swallowed the cupcakes, and instantly became a happy person.

After a few MORE hours, Link was stuffed full of treats. He and the other 5 girls sat and talked about stuff.

"So yeah, thats how i knew i would be the fastest flier" said Rainbow, finishing her story. Right after she finished, Spike bursted through the door, panting.

"WOODS RARITY! DOGS! SWORDS! TAKEN! SAVE HER!" Spike said in large fragments. without warning, all the girls jumped up and ran out, heading toward the mountain. Link instinctively followed, knowing they were gonna need his help.