• ...
4
 20
 848

Chapter 1: My daily life

My alarm clock buzzed at 7:30 like it did any other Friday. I hit the off button on the alarm clock and threw the blankets off of me and groaned " gosh i'm really tired, I should'nt of watched the 1 season of MLP:FiM" (I'm from Australia so try to imagine what I say in an Australian accent) and stood up and made my bed like every other morning. I scratched my back and strechd out, I walked into my closet and threw on a plane red shirt, my black snipers vest (I was one of the best snipers in the Australian Core and Out of most squads and I served for 4 years), a pair of jeans, a pair of black chuck High tops, and finally my lucky slouch hat, ( It's lucky because when my dad died in Vietnam the only thing that the core shipped back was His hat and his dogtags).

I walked out of my closet and walked pass my roomate's room. I noticed a he had an airsoft gun on his dresser and took it, I said " Ellis get of your lazy ass" he just tossed in his bed, I started counting " 3..2..1.." I shot him in the forehead and yelled "BOOM, HEADSHOT!!!". He jumped up and yelled "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT TY, WHAT THE HELL" I smiled and said "wake up ya hick, were going to be late" ( I called him a hick because I live in West Virginia and that was where he was born so I tease him and he gets adgitated) he got out of his bed and he was already dressed in a normal white t-shirt, and blue jeans. He said "hold up a scond I have to get my shoes and hat on", he scrambled to get on his shoes and hat on. He finally was ready and said "I'll race ya" I smiled and said "your on".

We ran down our apartment's steps to our garage, I walked over to my 1939 knucklehead ( it was given to me in my grandpa's will) and Ellis walked over to his 1979 Harley sportster. I hopped on to mine and kick started it, while Ellis put his key into the slot and started it. I looked at him and he looked at me, I said "3..2..1..GO!!". I shot off while Ellis was trailing right behind and catching up, I kicked the kick again and I went 20% faster in 10 seconds flat. Next thing I know a Mac truck come out of nowhere and cuts me off while Ellis was screaming in terror " TY, WATCH OUT!!!!", I then see my life flash before my eyes.

Age 5, first time I had ever got a rifle, age 6 I started using said rifle, age 8, enter shooting contest and came in first. Age 12, My dad goes to Vietnam to fight the North Vietmanese, age 14, My dad never made it back only thing left is my hat and dogtags. Age 18, entered the Australian Core, age 20, my best childhood friend killed killed by another sniper. Age 20, at the minute I picked up my sniper rifle and blew the enemy's head right of his sholders along with the infantry coming in, Age 21 awarded Medal of Valor, Age 22, finally out of the army with a total of 51 confirmed sniper kills, age 22 discover MLP:FiM, age 23, go back to college and meet a get a pretty cool roomate. I smiled and said with tears filling my eyes "It was a good run" and closed my eyes knowing my fate.

I crack open my eyes only slightly and hear "OH GOD WERE LOSING HIM!!!" I slightly opened my eyes even more and saw Ellis, my mum, and my brother holding their hands over their faces crying in chairs in the room I was being operated on. I said in my dying breath I say " Thank you mom, Ellis, my bro, mum, and MLP:FiM for making my life better" and closed my eyes for good or atleast I thought.

I heard in a very soothing familiar voice "wake up, wake up". I opened my eyes and looked, standing over me was the one and only Princess Celestia. I smiled and tried to say "HOLY SHIT" but instead a bunch of burps and gurgling came out, I thought "What the fuck". The princess laughed and said "your a colt right know you can't speak" she smiled and tapped my head with her horn and I started to grow, fast. After about 1 minute of growing I was a full grown stallion, she smiled and everything went black. In the dark place I decided to get the hang of walking and after about 2 minutes of walking I finally got the hang of walking like a pony, then Tia's ( I'm going to start refurring the Princess Celestia as Tia) voice boomed threw my ears, saying "okay what pony do you resimble the most" she said "aha" and then everything went back to normal. I my hoof on my forehead and said "no horn". I then tried flapping to see if there were any wings, to my exspectations there was a flapping noise.

I smiled and said "Yes im a pegasus" and started hopping. Tia stopped me and said " I picked a pony that would most resemble you" I stopped and looked at my mane and said "yellow and red" "wow" and then looked at my cherry red body and then my cutie mark. I looked confused and thought " A white lightning bolt on fire how weird", then Tia said "you will be sent to Ponyville to be studied on how a human react with ponies" "well a human disguied as a pony". I gave a confused smile and said "but, why me, why not any other bloke" she smiled and said "you have a nice accent, and because you had been through some bad thing and you enjoyed watching us ".

I smiled and said "thank ya mate" she nodded and said "oh, yea I also got some of you possetions". There was A bright light and a giant present appeared out of nowhere, I had a confused look on my face and said " Da FUQ" she laughed and said "open it". I tried flapping my wings and to my surprise it was like I had been doing this for 23 years, I fluttered up to the bow and pulled it. When the box opened up I smiled and hugged Tia and said "Thank ya mate".

Inside the box was my 1975 ginson Les Paul, my slouch hat (YAAAA!!!!), my old sniper rifle, my dogtags, my signature sniper glasses, a box of amno for my rifle, a sattle bag, 250,000 bits in a bank acount, my keytar, my laptop with a charger, my iPod, and an xbox with no games, I gave her a confused look and said "where are the games". She smiled and said "they are already put them on the hard drive", I said "hell ya". I picked up everything and put on my glasses and slouch hat and said "call me when ya need me", she smiled and started waving goodbye "have fun and don't get into trouble". I smiled and tipped my hat to her and said "I'll try mate" and walked out of the room.

If there are any mistakes please put them in the coments and I will change it as soon as possible.