• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 780 Views, 43 Comments

A New Life - Tomo-Domo



After the undead were defeated, how will Violet cope with these new enemies, her memories? She has a new family, but will it work? NOTE: This story is a sequel to my first fic : The Beginning of The End. If you havent read it yet, you should.

  • ...
0
 43
 780

The First Sighting

I walked back up to our room after talking to Scootaloo. Twilight was reading a book, as expected, when I came in.
"So, what did she say?" Twilight asked as I walked in and layed next to her.
"It went great with Sweetie Belle, they shared their first kiss." I said, kissing her cheek.
"Tell me everything, every last detail." She said, smiling.
She sat in awe, smiling the whole time as I described everything that happened, down to the kiss itself.
"Aww, that's so cute, I'm happy for Scootaloo, although I'm still disappointed at her for staying out late." Twilight said after I finished.
"Yeah, they are pretty cute together."
"We'll talk more about this later, right now, we need to get some sleep."
"Okay," I said, snuggling next to her, "I'll try, for you." I closed my eyes, happy that Twilight and Scootaloo were safe.
I opened my eyes to find I was standing in a field of flowers, it was still night out, and the place seemed familiar.
I layed in the flowers, enjoying their sweet aroma. I looked up to find the creature from my nightmares approaching me, leaving a trail of flames behind it. I jumped up and backed away from it, afraid it was going to hurt me.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you, yet. I only brought you here because I need to speak to you."
"How am I supposed to trust you when you've been giving me all of these nightmares?"
"Granted, I've been giving you fear, I've been feeding of your fear because it it's my duty as a member of disharmony. I give ponies fear, and feed off of it. My name, is Fear. I give you these nightmares because your love for your family is the strongest I've seen in all of Equestria. If I take your family away from you, your fear will be so great, I will be so powerful, I will destroy all of Equestria."
"No, you won't touch my family, if you touch them, You will be destroyed yourself."
"You cannot kill me, I am Fear, I am invincible. Nothing has ever been able to kill me, and nothing ever will."
"No, I will kill you, or die defending my family."
He seemed to ponder what I just said. "Very well, Violet, prepare to die, along with your family."
"What?" I backed away from him, "No, I will stand up to you. I will not fail."
"Well then, I will see you soon, Violet Arrow, and we will meet again. But for now, I will send you back, and we will see each other again in the near future." With that, he disappeared in a bright flash of green flame, and I woke up, still in my bed.
"Are you okay, Violet?" Twilight asked, waking up.
"I'm fine, Twilight, another dream." I walked to the window and looked outside. There were flames, green flames, burning in the forest. He was out there, he's really coming after my family, but he won't hurt them without getting through me.

Author's Note:

Well, New chapter, probably shorter than I like, but I'll make up for it. Thanks to the readers for the idea of disharmony.