• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 780 Views, 43 Comments

A New Life - Tomo-Domo



After the undead were defeated, how will Violet cope with these new enemies, her memories? She has a new family, but will it work? NOTE: This story is a sequel to my first fic : The Beginning of The End. If you havent read it yet, you should.

  • ...
0
 43
 780

The Explanation

"Twilight," I called to her after I brought my brother and Pinkie inside, "I have Pinkie and Sherbert here, we need to talk."
"Just a moment," she called back, "I'll be right there."
I turned back to them, "You two can sit down if you like."
They sat down in front of me, waiting for Twilight. We didn't have to wait for long before she came in.
"Sorry for keeping you waiting, I was telling the girls to calm down, you know how they can get."
"It's alright, Twilight. Come sit down." I tell her, motioning for her to sit down. When she did, I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "They don't know what's happened recently, they don't know about us."
"Well, we need to explain it to them then, don't we?"
I nodded, "Yes."
"Okay," I turned to my brother and Pinkie, "there's something we haven't told you two yet."
"No kidding." Sherbert interrupted.
"Shut it, anyway, what we haven't told you is that, well..." the words got stuck in my throat.
"Violet and I are... we're married." She finished.
"What?!" They both gasped.
"Well, what a way to find this of all things out. Thanks for inviting me to your wedding, sis." Sherbert said, angry.
"I know you're upset, but I couldn't bring myself to tell you, because I was afraid you would've acted like this."
"Why would I have acted like this? I would have been happy for you."
"Sorry you had to find out like this, but before anything else, there's something else you need to know."
"And what is that?" He asked, clearly still upset with me.
"Scootaloo! Come here, sweetie." I called to my daughter.
"Sweetie?" They both questioned.
Scootaloo came down the stairs a moment later. "Did you call me, mom?"
"Mom?!" Their jaws dropped in awe.
"Yes, we adopted Scootaloo."
"Is there anything else you haven't told us, Violet?" He asked, annoyed by all the secrets.
"No, now is there something you're not telling us?" I asked them, hoping to get the answer I'm hoping for.
He sighed, "Yes, there is."
"Well? Are you going to tell us?"
"Yes, I just don't know how to put it." He was blushing, not an embarrassed blush, but a worried blush.
"Well, just say it." I turned to Pinkie. "Do you know what he wants to say?"
"Y...Yes." She responded.
"Well?"
"Will you be disappointed in us?" She asked.
"Only if you don't tell us."
"Well," my brother started again, "Pinkie is, well, she's..."
"I'm pregnant!" She shouted, interrupting my brother.
Twilight and I sat in awe, "You're pregnant?"

Author's Note:

Well, Pinkie's pregnant, how will it turn out? Let me know what you think. And if you have advice, let me know.