• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 1,546 Views, 20 Comments

Scootaloo writes a horror story. - Moniker



Scootaloo entered a contest to get a story published if it wins.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,546

Scootaloo writes

Scootaloo couldn't sleep she was woken up by nightmares, (made from her story of course) she wouldn't sleep for more than an hour. She was glad she was woken up because it gave more ideas to her gory story. She checked her clock it was nine A.M. She rubbed her mane and went to the kitchen and grabbed a juice box and sat on her desk. She stared at the flyer, she saw that she had two more days she might have had plenty of time left but she was worried what other fillies and colts stories would be. She sat on her desk since four A.M. She kept writing her story until she heard her front door being knocked on. "Huh?" Scootaloo walked downstairs and checked who it was. The purple earth pony asked to come in Scootaloo knew her so she opened the door. "Liston Scootaloo I realized that you weren't in class today why is that?" asked the purple earth pony teacher.
"Well...I was writing a story for a contest I entered" Scootaloo nervously smiled.
"Oh, well, may I read what you have?" asked Ms. Cherilee.
Scootaloo smiled nervously, "Sure," Scootaloo gave her the first page she wrote and waited.
A long silence swept the air again as Cherilee lowered the piece of paper, she almost gagged in disgust and that was just the beginning. "So what did you think?" asked Scootaloo.
"Um...it was the most horrifying thing I ever read," Ms. Cherilee rolled her eyes; she was a bit worried for the orange Pegasus filly. "So...you didn't like it?" asked Scootaloo.
"Well not me particularly but who else read it?" asked Cherilee.
"Um...you and Rainbow Dash, she seemed worried about me for some reason," Scootaloo smiled.
"You mean the pony that dies at the end didn't like it is that a shock?" asked Ms. Cherilee.
"Well I wasn't expecting her to like it after all it was a bit babyish anyway," Scootaloo announced.
"You mean to tell me that isn't the final form of your story?" asked Ms. Cherilee who was scared.
"Nope" Scootaloo smiled.
"Well...we'll see you in class after the weekend." Cherilee said.
"See you Ms. Cherilee," Scootaloo waved.

Scootaloo sat under the same tree she sat under in the previous afternoon. She was pushed awake by Rarity; Scootaloo fell asleep while working on her story. She was covered in pieces of ether crumpled up or blank pieces of paper.
"Oh dear, what are you doing?" asked Rarity using her magic to move the paper.
Scootaloo squinted from the sudden light beaming down on her. "Huh, oh I was working on a story" Scootaloo scratched her slightly unkempt mane. "Oh, how cute may I see this story?" asked Rarity grinning expecting something cute or something. "Here you go" Scootaloo smiled.
Again as Rarity lowered the pieces of paper, and a long silence swept the air. "So what did you think?" asked Scootaloo.
"It was...unexpected" Rarity smiled.
Scootaloo rolled her eyes. She walked away and finished her story.