• Published 11th Feb 2012
  • 1,473 Views, 45 Comments

MLP:IPC - NavyBr0wnie



Equestria is hit by a viral plague, Nothing is safe, Friendhips are made, and broken,

  • ...
9
 45
 1,473

Plans

Rarity's boutique: Workroom
11:30 pm

"Oh my, it's getting very late" rarity said with an increasingly worried tone.

"oh...She should be fine rarity" twilight assured rarity as she began sipping a cup of tea.

"Yea, I mean she's at Applejacks, that's like the safest place in all of equestria" pinkie chided as she stuffed herself with a piece of Birthday cake and watched as Fluttershy hovered past her chasing after her rabbit angel.

"See... Pinkies fine with it" twilight said as all the ponies in the room gave weird looks.

"What?" twilight asked confused. The ponies just returned to whatever they where doing.

"Oh I'm sorry girls but I do have to get going, angel seems to have gotten sick" Fluttershy said raising the rabbit so all could see. She hovered out of the workroom and into the main store where she then opened the front door. She screamed whilst dropping the rabbit ,she froze in place. In response to fluttershy's unprecedented Rarity and twilight galloped into the room freezing as well at what they saw. A blue pegasus tiredly entered the room carrying a little white unicorn filly by the scruff in her mouth. The Pegasus was covered in blood. She had a hoof in a sling with a bite on her left hind leg. Her hair was frayed and displaced across her face. Her wings were unkempt and her eyes where ringed with exhaustion.

"Rainbow Dash what happened, and is that SweetieBelle?" twilight asked worriedly as she was stepping forward. Dash hobbled silently into the room occasionally stumbling. Walking past some mannequins she set the unconscious filly on a small chair. The filly didnot wake as it's body settled onto the cushion. satisfied Dash turned and walked into the workroom. Limping into the room she passed through several ponies not caring for the many odd expressions given to her. Everypony in the room stared as she hobbled her way through the small crowd. Pinkie pie annoyingly hopped her way next to dash.

"Heey dashie didya tell applejack about the party" Pinkie asked gleefully not showing any true care for her surroundings. Dash simply retorted with a glare that could scare applejack herself. Fearing dash Pinkie stopped bouncing and backed away slowly from
The Blue Pegasus. Dash finally came upto the table containing the party refreshments. After a few seconds her eyes landed on the last half of the birthday cake. She could see In pink icing the half words ...-apy ...-hday ...-ity on the remaining piece. Haphazardly Dash took the closest knife and pulled it over to the cake where she then plunged it into the soft cake. Silently All the ponies in the room watched as dash tried to cut a straight line. Failing to do so dash frustratedly jammed her entire hoof into the cake and took a hooffull. after a few seconds she brought the crushed piece of cake to her mouth. Her hoof was decreasing the space between her mouth and the cake. Slowly she opened her mouth to engulf the sweet solid. Sadly before she could take a bite her vision went black as her body toppled to the ground like a ragdoll.

Rarity's Boutique: Bedroom
12:10

"Hey...She's waking up" a close voice said.

"Girls give her some space" another one said this one a tad bit farther away.

"Twilight Do you um... Think she'll be ok?" a third asked.

Dash opened her eyesslowly to see a hazed blur of purple,yellow ,and white colors. Her vision slowly returned however she could only see out of one eye. She brought a hoof over her left and felt a bandage on it.

"Girls step back" Twilight said as dash forcibly tried to sit up. She gave herself the once over noticing her makeshift towel wrap was replaced with actual gauze. Her leg had also been covered in medical wrapping. Her blue body was no longer covered in blood and she felt a lot less tired then before.

"Wh...Where is SweetieBelle?" dash asked hoarsely trying to find her voice. Just then a little white unicorn popped out its head from between rarity and twilight.

"I...I'm right here, heh sorry for your eye" SweetieBelle apologized sheepishly letting her gaze drop to the floor. Dash looked silently at the ground. Unsure if she should be angry or forgiving of the little filly she looked away.

"it's just that I thought you were one of them" SweetieBelle said trying to mildly justify herself.

"One of...Who?" rarity asked stepping closer to her sister to learn of this new information. She watched as SweetieBelle was thinking to herself for a long time.

"Monsters" SweetieBelle said quietly looking away with a tear.

"Monsters" Rarity,Twilight, and Fluttershy repeated with different expressions. SweetieBelle laid down in a corner of the room.

"Diamond Dogs?" rarity inquired as she walked herself past twilight. SweetieBelle simply shook her head before burying her face into her hoofs.

"No...it's AppleJack" dash finally piped in hesitantly. She sluggishly rolled off on her far side of rarity's bed frowning at the lameness of her legs. The five other ponies in the room turned their direct attention to her, eyeing each movement like vultures.

"The Monsters She's talking about are..." dash paused momentarily before finishing.

"They are applejack and her family" dash said receiving confused looks from all the ponies except SweetieBelle who once again buried herself.

"What exactly do you mean?" twilight asked moving closer to dash. Dash looked over her purple equine friend silently. She then moved her attention to the window. Quietly She looked out at the moon stared for a moment gathering her thoughts. Once she felt ready she moved back to rarity's bed trying to overcome her lameness. standing on her hind legs she hopped onto the bed as the other ponies gathered around her in a semicircle. She inhaled deeply as she began to tell how she found the locked gate and of her decision to investigate. She told about her discovering of the broken fence. She detailed on the rotting apple. She intaled her ordeal in the barn causing rarity to leave the room. She came to the part with applejack. She told how she looked and the way she spoke. she told how applejack bit her and her encounter with Mac. Upon mentioning Scootaloo and AppleBloom SweetieBelle started to tear up. Dash saw this but continued her story. She told about her flying and the second bite. She ended her tale with how she found SweetieBelle.

"SweetieBelle how in equestria did YOU get into this mess?" rarity asked

"Well... It started when me and Scootaloo where on our way to the farm. We had been walking up the pathway through the main gate. That's when Scootaloo saw AppleBloom. She ran up ahead of me to go meet her. I don't know exactly what was said but I remember seeing AppleBloom jump on Scootaloo as big Mac and applejack chased after me. I ran as fast as I could into the orchard they followed me everywhere I went. When I got away I spent my time at the treehouse for fear of getting found I had enough apples to hold me off for sometime. Eventually Scootaloo appeared but she was Diffrent talking about being hungry and something I lobbed an apple to her but she passed it up and tried to bite me. I managed to knock her out but only for a little while. I grabbed whatever I could and put it into a bag. Several pairs of scissors,A hammer,a few apples, a thin cloth. I made my way getting lost on the farm in the process.Hungry and tired I finally stayed in the place dash found me. When I saw her I though she was going to hurt me so I pulled out my scissors and attacked her" SweetieBelle spilled her story explaining the two weeks of hell she lived through. Rarity held her tight as a few tears rolled down her snout. She kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Well... It's ok your safe with us here" rarity said sniffling. SweetieBelle Laid in her sisters hoofs quietly as the othr ponies began to talk amongst themselves.

"You know we should throw a thank you dash and SweetieBelle for surviving party, I mean wouldn't that be great?" pinkie said Abruptly breaking the peace.

"This isn't the time pinkie" twilight sternly scolded the pink pony. Feeling defeated pinkie dropped her head as she mopped away. Passing rarity the white pony looked up at her friend with sincerity.

"Don't take it to heart dear, it's just really stressful right now and we need to be serious" rarity said as she held onto a ever growing sleepy SweetieBelle.

"Ok... Thank you rarity" pinkie said as she turned around. She decided to make her way to twilight and apologize.

"Twilight, I'm sorry for the outburst, I just wanted to lighten up the mood" pinkie said with a sullen look. Twilight laid a hoof on the pink ponies shoulder causing her to raise her head. Twilight smiled as she looked at her friend.

"It's ok pinkie, we are all tired and appreciate the idea, perhaps we can have it at the end of this" twilight said smiling. The purple pony slowly moved away to the center of the room and dropped her hoof three times to get the attention of all the ponies in the room. Slowly the girls all surrounded twilight and dash.

"Alright Girls, me and dash have created a plan" twilight said as dash stepped closer. Twilight looked at her as dash gave a nod.

"We'll split into 3 groups; I'll go home and send a note to celestia asking for guidance" twilight said

"While me and Fluttershy will find zecora's her here" dash said finishing the sentence.

"What about me and rarity?" pinkie asked stepping in. Twilight walked closer to her.

"You two will stay here and prepare, when I'm done me and spike will return" twilight said.

"after that we all will travel to the farm" dash said as she and Fluttershy flew out of the building.

"Do be careful" rarity said as twilight stepped out and close the door.

"I have a feeling its going to be a long night" pinkie said as she and rarity walked into the kitchen.

"Rarity what do I do?" SweetieBelle asked sheepishly.

"Dear, just rest you've done enough already" rarity replied as she filled several bags with medical supplies.

"But I want to help!!" SweetieBelle insisted gaining a glare from rarity.

"I said rest you need it after what you've been through" rarity said lining bags up by the doorway.

"I've got to run back to the sugarcube corner and get gummy as well as a few more things" pinkie said walking out the door. Rarity didn't reply she was busy still packing.

Twilights Library: Front door
12:40

Twilight unlocked the door to a dark home. Stepping in she closed the door and looked around.

"SPIKE!!!" she called reviving only silence she called his name once more "SPIKE!!!"

She walked farther into the darkness trying to remember where each of the countless piles of books laid on the floor. She tripped a few times as she weaves between books pile after book pile. Finally she made her way to her desk. She activated the lantern on the table watching the flame flicker to
Life she brought it around. Nearly dropping it she was slightly startled as spike appeared behind her.

"Spike where were you?" twilight asked with worry in her tone.

"Ugh... Sorry twilight I was asleep owliscious woke me up" spike said as the owl landed on his shoulder.

"Who" the owl said as it cocked it's head.

"Spike I'm sorry for waking you but I need you to take an urgent letter" twilight said as she paced in a small uncluttered area.

"Fine... Give it to me" spike said as he pulled out a quill and paper.

"Dear Princess Celestia, I am sorry for the abruptness of this letter but an urgent matter has come up. A few weeks ago we lost contact with the applefamily farm. We didn't think much of it but just recently My friend Rainbow dash, whom you may remember from the greatest young flyer competition. Had decided to go and check up on our friend applejack. When she got there ran into a number of horrifying and problematic situations. For a lack of time I won't go into much detail but the fact is about applejack and her family something is very wrong with them. I currently have dash and Fluttershy en route to Zecora's hut to see if she can help. We plan to rendezvous at rarity's boutique. Once there we'll make our way up to Applejacks farm. I humbly request for you to send some military assistance in case of any problems. Your faithful student twilight sparkle." with that spike rolled the parchment up and blew on it with his dragons breath. The scroll disappeared in a puff of green and black smoke.

"Thank you spike" twilight said as the purple baby dragon hiccuped a reply from the alicorn princess. Spike unrolled it and read aloud.

"To My faithful student, I understand your predicament and am very sorry for both of your friends. Moreover I am sorry that I cannot personally assist you in this matter however I have sent my best Praetorian and 3 of my best royal guards. They are to follow each and every order from you. The praetorian's name is FaiKus. Expect their arrival within the hour at your rendezvous point. Your mentor Princess celestia" spike finished reading looking over to his friend twilight who was deep in thought.

"Well, what now twilight?" spike asked curiously. Twilight looked at him silently.

"The only thing we can do, wait..." twilight said as she let spike crawl up onto her back. She flew out of the building owliscious close behind. She galloped through the empty streets of ponyville with her objective now complete.