• Published 20th May 2013
  • 351 Views, 2 Comments

Lancer Story Final: Spike and Rarity Prequil - SuperSpyro90



Lancer comes back many years later to find a lost friend

  • ...
 2
 351

Spike and Rarity and Lancer vs. Nightmare Moon

Now we are at the fight against Nightmare Moon.
Spike: What should we do Lancer?
Lancer: Ok, first we need to have a shield up, Rarity, can you supply us with a couple magic shields?
Rarity: Sure, all-through I've never cast a shield before, I mainly use my magic to make dresses.
Lancer: (Oh Brother)
Rarity: But I can try.
*Rarity's horn began to glow as she yelled*
Rarity: Shield Power!!!!
*Lancer and friends were protected by a magic barrier*
Lancer: Good work Rarity.
Rarity: Thanks.
Lancer: Now we shall begin!
*Lancer and friends began to fight Nightmare Moon*
Lancer: I shall not lose!
*He said this as he struck Nightmare Moon with his sword, but is was in vein as she snuck up on him and punched him in the chest, Lancer screamed in pain*
Lancer: GGGGGAAAAAAHHHH, DAWN IT.
Spike and Rarity: Lancer Are you ok?
Lancer: Yeah, I'm fine.
Spike: Twilight should be here with the others. All we need to do is weaken Nightmare Moon.
Lancer: But how she's impossible to defeat.
???: Lancer don't doubt yourself.
Lancer: Who said that?
???: Don't you remember, it's me The Princess of the Sun, Celestia.
Lancer: Wait a minute, this is what you meant, it's really up to me.
Celestia: I forgot to mention. You are one of the Elements Of Harmony, the Element of Bravery.
Lancer: What!
Celestia: Don't be scared, you were chosen to fulfill your father's destiny, you are the son of Lanner, Lancer, come forth with great power!
Lancer: Wait a minute, I see Twilight, she has them. The Elements of Harmony, and everybody else.
Celestia: Go forth with one fateful slash, to be enough to weaken Nightmare Moon.
*Lancer slashed with all his might, and eventually Nightmare Moon fell*
Twilight: We did it, now the Elements of Harmony, before she recovers. This includes you too Lancer, catch.
*Twilight threw the Element of Bravery towards Lancer, and he successfully catches it. A bright light shed from the elements as Nightmare Moon fell, and revealed The Princess of the Moon, Luna. The eternal night fell with Celestia's Sun shining it's brightest*
To Be Continued....