• Published 12th May 2013
  • 491 Views, 6 Comments

What Dreams May Come - King Dash

  • ...
 6
 491

Chapter 1

Yet another day in canterlot goes by as Twilight Sparkle continues magic academy. A monthly visit from her mentor and teacher Princess Celestia keeps her at ease with her practice, Princess Celestia starts up.

“Awe my faithful student, how has your training come along?”

Stumped and confused Twilight answers “ Well Princess I have been working on this spell but can’t seem to get a hang of it..”

As she looks towards Celestia, the Princess has no doubt in her.

“ Let’s see what you can do, show me this spell..”

As Twilight turns back to her coffee table her horn glows, being very nervous and shaky she begins to lift it up. Profusely sweating she gives it her all and fails under pressure dropping the coffee table making a loud crashing noise.

“ I’m so sorry Prin-“

“ No need to apologize my faithful student” As she giggles softly afterwards, “ Just keep practicing and you will be able to conquer any object thrown your way."

With a smile Twilight continues practicing as Celestia watch’s, after a few hours and a few more coffee crashing tables they say there farewells but before Celestia could leave Twilight stops her.

“Princess I have a question… Do you remember my friend Morning Dew, the one that passed away about a month ago to suicide?”

as she says quietly with a whisper. The Princess looks down and answer’s after clearing her throat

“ Yes I do remember her, she was also one of my students.”

Twilight hangs her head low and response in a low tone

“Of course, well you see I was wondering could… Could I see her? As in travel to the afterlife?"

The Princess perks her ears as she begins to think the worst

“You’re not thinking of killing yourself are you?”

With a stutter

“ Wh-what! No, oh my goodness no! What I mean is… Can I see her now? Is there a spell that could get me to the afterlife and see her without actually dying?”

With a calm voice

“I’m not sure my student. I need to get going, its late I will talk to you again tomorrow, goodnight.”

“Goodnight Princess..”

As Twilight answers in a cold sorrow tone, Princess Celestia flies off and Twilight begins to softly cry all night.. She slowly closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.