• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 1,507 Views, 17 Comments

Orphaned.. lost and found! - twilightsprkl8



Scootaloo was never given a back story. So I used my time to put this together.

  • ...
9
 17
 1,507

Bonding

Us Cutie Mark Crusaders are AWESOME! We've come a long way so far and tried everything we can think of! It's impossible! Apple Bloom is beginning to think we're destined to be Blank Flanks! But is that possible? We must have a talent!


After pondering this idea for a long time I went up into the tree to ask Twilight about cutie marks but she was talking to Fluttershy so I pretended I was in there just to get a book.

"Hey! Is everything okay? You look upset?" The little dragon was hobbling to catch up to me.

"No, Apple Bloom thinks we're destined to be blank flanks forever!"

Spike was obviously confused, he stopped walking so I did too and he was just looking down at his little dragon feet rubbing the ground.

"Scootaloo, I don't know much about cutie marks but I do know they come with your talent and everyone has a talent! You'll get it! Don't worry you just gotta keep trying!" Spike was running back into the tree as I was walking to my cottage.

"Hey Scootaloo! Ill tell Twilight to visit you once Flutter Shy leaves."

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure Fluttershy never left, I didn't see Twilight all night. I guess it's time to sleep, maybe she can talk tomorrow.

Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz..Zzz

I woke up because the room got very bright all of a sudden.

"Sorry to wake you; Spike told me you wanted to talk?"

I got out of bed then went and sat on my window seat to talk to Twilight
"Yeah, I do."

"Is everything alright?"

"No... Not really anyway."

"Well what's going on, Scootaloo?"

"Apple Bloom has an idea that we might be destined to be blank flanks forever."

"Scootaloo, that's not possible, every pony has a talent, some ponies just have to wait longer. But everyone DOES get a cutie mark eventually."

"But, don't you think we've waited long enough?"

"Personally, yes. but that doesn't mean you wont get it, no pony can change a cutie marks timing."

"Then what do I do until I get my mark?"

"Hang out with your friends. Oh, before I forget I brought you something" Twilight's horn had a purple aurora around it. as she pulled a book from her saddlebag.

Cutie Marks: All to know

"How'd you know this is why I was upset?"

"Spike may have told me some information before I came over here."

"Thanks Twilight!"

"Plus, you need something to do tomorrow with your friends."

"What?"

"Applejack invited you and Sweetie Belle over to play with Applebloom."

"Oh, thank you Twilight!"

"Now go back to bed I'm going to work on a spell Princess Celestia sent me. Good night, Scootaloo!"

When Twilight left I began looking out my window up at Cloudsdale. man do I miss it! I just hope I get my cutie mark soon so I can go back. I miss my family so much!