• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 1,507 Views, 17 Comments

Orphaned.. lost and found! - twilightsprkl8



Scootaloo was never given a back story. So I used my time to put this together.

  • ...
9
 17
 1,507

Hearts Not so Desire

I woke up at the roosters call the next morning.
After I ate breakfast, I grabbed my pouch from the window seat and went on my way!

I didn't know what new tricks I could do so I hopped on my scooter and traveled all over Ponyville until I reached Sweet Apple Acres, I first saw a big red stallion, I assumed that was Big Macintosh but I wasn't sure.

"Hi! Are you Big Macintosh?"

"yupp"

"Is Apple Jack here?"

"nnope"

"Do you know when she'll be back?"

"nnope"

I heard small footsteps come up behind me, it was an elder green mare.

"Why!? Who is this little filly!"

Bic Macintosh looked at me, puzzled. He obviously didn't know my name.

"I'm Scootaloo"

"I reckon you're here for Apple Bloom?"

"Apple Bloom?"
"nnope"
Bic Macintosh and I said our lines like we was in sync or somethin.

"Why, I'll be! Who's this little filly here for?"

"Applejack! Do you know where I could find her?"

"No, Filly I do not! But I'll reckon shes down at the market selling apples."

"Alright thanks!"

I rode my scooter as fast as I could to town square. While ramping over a cart I saw Rainbow Dash! O my golly! I can not believe it! As soon as my wheel hit the ground I sped to Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash!"

She turned her head then her body toward me.

"Yes?"

"Hi! I'm Scootaloo! I was wondering if you know any tricks on a scooter? I want to be the best scooterer there ever was!"

"Sorry, I cant help you with that, I'm a flyer!"

Rainbow Dash held up her wings like a princess, obviously modest! But who can blame her?!?

"Could you teach me some flying tricks, and I could work them in with my scooter?"

"Sorry kid, I'm busy clearing the skies, maybe tomorrow, I'll be here in town about this time everyday, just try finding me if you need anything."

I looked up in the sky, but only to see that it already was clear. Was that just her way of getting rid of me? I'd never felt so disappointed in my life. My role model.. No! my idol denied teaching me. I couldn't believe it, what was I supposed to do now? I guess there was only one thing I could do... I went to the market and found Applejack, she helped me to come up with new tricks on my scooter, but it just wasn't the same. It should have been Rainbow Dash helping me.

I had a rough day and it just got rougher. Diamond Tiara, who's picked on Sweetie Bell for a long time, invited me to her Cutesenara! I never been good at making friends and how was I supposed to be any better if no pony thinks your special enough to be friends with other than the ones who also have blank flanks! O, this is just horrible! Sweetie Bell and I are the only ones who don't know our special talent! What will the other think of us!
________________________________________________________________________________

About a week later was Diamond Tiara's cutesenara and as soon as we entered Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were shooting insults at us like crazy! But when another blank flank entered they left us alone, we didn't want this pony getting made fun of the way we were so we watched from under a table until we thought it was time to show ourselves. When we did it was amazing,all of a sudden we were the spotlight of this party! It was absolutely amazing, we even made a group called the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Apple Jack even let us use her old clubhouse as our new clubhouse! Of course, we had to build it back up to our standards! It turned out to be absolutely AMAZING!

Author's Note:

I wasn't trying to copy the original writer's idea by the cutesenara but i wanted her to meet Apple Bloom the way she originally had.

While waiting for feedback on this story I'll be starting an all new one. I'll still be continuing this story though