• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 771 Views, 2 Comments

Sweetie Belle and the Pixie - UnidentifiedFlyinPegasus



When Sweetie Belle meets a strange mystical pixie, she has no idea what will entail. But when she starts doing magic and acting strangely, her friends and sister start to get worried. Will Sweetie Belle ever be the same?

  • ...
2
 2
 771

Chapter 4

"This is so much fun!" Sweetie Belle squealed. She sent the last board floating up into it's place and the crowd cheered.

"And for my final trick," Sweetie Belle announced dramatically. "I will turn the ramp... pink!"

She felt the pixie put her hand on her horn. Sweetie Belle concentrated hard, focusing on a rosy pink color.

The crowd gasped, and Sweetie Belle looked up. It had worked! The ramp was pink!

Scootaloo trotted over to Sweetie Belle. "How in Equestria did you do that?" She asked. "I thought color spells were supposed to be really hard!"

Sweetie Belle only shrugged. "I guess I'm just really talented."

"Well Miss Talented," said Scootaloo. "Since you finished my ramp for me, we can go see if AppleBloom wants to do any crusader stuff."

"Yay!" Sweetie Belle said. A thought occurred to her. "Just give me a minute. I forgot my saddle bag."

Sweetie Belle ran into Rarity's boutique and found her saddle bag on the floor. She slipped it on and set Forest on the table. "Forest," she began. "I'm gonna need you to hide in my hair so my friends don't see you."

The pixie crossed her arms, looking angry.

"It's not that I don't like you!" Sweetie Belle said hastily. "It's just that if they see you, they'll say that it's you doing the magic and not me."

Forest sighed and nodded reluctantly. She flew up onto Sweetie Belle's head and nestled in a curl of her hair, right next to her horn.

"Thanks Forest." Sweetie Belle said, cantering back to where she had left Scootaloo.