• Published 28th Apr 2013
  • 509 Views, 7 Comments

Equestria's Heroes - FimFilms



An epic story about 6 ponies that must work together to save the world from a new evil.

  • ...
9
 7
 509

Chapter 1:Humble Beginnings

Chapter 1:Humble Beginnings
"Uh,where am ahhhhh!"screamed the falling stallion.SPLAT!"Oh,what happened,uhhh."the stallion groaned in silence."Oh MY GOSH,are you okay mister?"asked a curious mare."Not really,uhhhh.""Don't worry i'll take you to my house to help you.""Thank you.."In that time she helped walk him into Ponyville,where her house was."Uh,where am I."he groaned while waking up."Oh good,you're awake!"excitingly screeched the mare."You passed out,but I wanted to make sure you were alright.""Well thank you Miss-""Oh,my name is Megan Spice,but please call me Autumn.""Okay Miss Autumn."They stood there in silence for awhile until she asked a question he didn't have the answer to."So what's your name Mister.""I uh,I don't remember.""Hmmmm,I know!"she shouted."How about Neon Stream?"she asked the amnesia induced stallion."I like it."he told the kindhearted mare.Then suddenly there was a barge at the door."Autumn,ya home?!"asked the visitor in screaming way."Over here Peppy!"Autumn yelled out to grab the attention of her overexcited friend."Oh who's your friend,is this the stallion ya've been talkin' 'bout?""Oh yeah,Peppy this is Neon."she welcomed her to him."Howdy!"she said giving him a warm welcome."So Autumn did ya here?"she eagerly asked the orange coated mare."Here what?""Peace Bind is entering the Annual Equestrian Academic Decathlon.""Of course she is."she whispered to herself in shame."Okay i'm gonna ask this,who is Peace Bind,and what is this Ademig Degaflon?""Peace Bind is one the smartest mares to ever live in Ponyville,and the Academic Decathlon is a competition they host every year to test each pony's IQ,and she beats me every year.""Well I don't see why you wouldn't be great at it."he told the kindhearted mare."You don't mean that.""Of course I do!"Neon blurted out."If you weren't smart then explain how brought me back to health,with the herbs you gathered yourself,and how you knew where they would be!"he exclaimed."Even though I just lost my memory,and I just met you; you're smartest person I know!""Wow,you're one strange pony.""As strange as I can be.""Are ya sure ya didn't go crazy when ya hit your head?""Does it look like a care?""You're very kind,thank you.""You're very welcome."he said as politely as he could know."Well I best be going."as he said before opening the door,until he was caught at slight pause."You can't go,you still need to be treated for your wound.""Oh right,I keep forgetting the whole falling from the sky thing.""Well ah gotta go,see you two later."said Peppy as she walked out the door."Look if you're still scared i'll go with you to help calm your stress."Neon said making his polite gesture into helping her."You'd do that for me?"she asked in a response into reply for his kind offer."Of course I would.""Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!"she said squeezing him into a tight hug.

"Taking his memories away from him was the best I have come up with.""Soon my enemy will become my greatest asset."

Author's Note:

Hello guys,it's me Alex.I really hope you enjoyed THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER of my FIRST My Little Pony Fanfiction,so I hope you guys like it.Leave a comment below to let me know what you think.Stay tunned for chapter two.