Looking for Editors 5,417 members · 3,383 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Went thru a bit of a dry spell I think I'm making good headway in my story's planning. Though I think it's still some ways off. I'll embed the story. There's only one chapter so far, but I think that's enough till the 2nd chapter is ready. Please give it a read!

TMidlight Daze
Fluttershy stared into the abyss that stretched on and on, and made her seem small—the deepened midlight that seemed to have no end. She wondered, "It's quite lonely, isn't it?" And so, she thought to give it company.
Blankscape · 23k words · 295 views

For now, I want some thoughts here on this fight I made; less about the story itself and more on the flow, choreography, ambience, inconsistencies or flaws, etc. I gave this to someone and had her look at this section a couple months ago. It made her... stop in her tracks... sort of??? She kinda stopped writing her latest story since. I do hope she's taking it well and improving her writing, but I kinda take that as a compliment:unsuresweetie: So yeah, I'm sharing this here to get some more detailed feedback on it. Even just impressions would be good, but feedback on anything would be appreciated! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1