AppleDash 3,011 members · 1,061 stories
Comments ( 1873 )
  • Viewing 1,851 - 1,900 of 1,873

Looks like he rose to your bait.

HapHazred
Group Contributor

5758698 I hope he's not going to be petalant about it, even though most of his pun problems do tend to stem from me.

HapHazred
Group Contributor

5758883 Oh shoot.

Flutters gun to kill me.

You know, since writing the 'pun' prompt on the prompt thread, I kinda wanted to explore a universe where a human Rainbow Dash gets distracted from her goal of becoming a great athlete in order to resolve the matter of pun-triggered pony-dreams and accidentally solves trans-dimensional physics.

Well.

Something like that, anyway. I really just like thinking up puns.

Well it sounds to me like Tcherno has requested that we switch from flower puns to gun puns. So I guess I'll give it a shot. I just hope he doesn't get triggered. I wouldn't want to go a few rounds with him. I'd hate for him to clip me.

You know, since writing the 'pun' prompt on the prompt thread, I kinda wanted to explore a universe where a human Rainbow Dash gets distracted from her goal of becoming a great athlete in order to resolve the matter of pun-triggered pony-dreams and accidentally solves trans-dimensional physics.

I'd say a great fanfic is within your sights ;)

HapHazred
Group Contributor

5758929 Whoa whoa whoa, leave some for me!

I feel awful targeted, like I'm the butt of a joke. You can't comprehend the scope of how uneasy that makes me, barreling through those puns. Don't be so quick on the draw!

Kidding. If you can think of puns, all the more powder to you.

5758934 Looks like someone isn'Tavi-ng a good time.

5758954 what can I say? I've got lot of these in stock. Guess I just have a good grip on gun puns. Not that I want to hammer the issue home or anything.

Hello! Uhm. I dunno what to say but hello. :rainbowlaugh: Anyways... I'm kinda new in this site and I've never been that active sooooo yeah.

I just wanna tell a short snippet of my AppleDash history. :trollestia:

2015 was the year I've been a brony. It was one of the greatest moments of my life cuz pony changed my view of the world in a positive way. I binged through the episodes from Season 1 to 5 episode 12 in one month, like whenever i had the time to sit, I'd watch an episode. Those days, MLP was in a hiatus, so I had all the time in the world to explore more pony.

I watched the movies, (EqG and Rainbow Rocks) for the second time when I finally understood who the characters were. On a side note, Twilight was my favorite because she is... Well a princess. :facehoof: I identified the others as:

RD: Oh, that blue rainbow girl who is arrogant.
Rarity: The prettiest.
Fluttershy: The shy one, duh.
Pinkie: Pink. Loud. Fun.
AJ: That one with a hat.

I know, that might seem ridiculous, but yeah, it is. :yay:

Going back...

I never really thought I'd like Applejack. All I see the first time I was watching was Twilight. All has changed after I pondered of my life. XD

So! I started to stumble to some random Internet stuffs. I encountered shipping. Guess what? My first ship was... Rarijack:ajsleepy: I was obsessed with those two that I would squeal whenever they get close, especially in the episodes, Trade 'ya and Simple Ways. It's not like I regret getting to ship them, it was a fun time. But I realized I missed a lot.

One day while browsing through YouTube, I clicked on a video (duh) entitled, "What Makes You Beautiful." It's an AppleDash PMV. I watched it. And I loved it. Almost too much. I never realized all those days that they are the perfect pair. :twilightoops: I stumbled into FimFiction and one of bookplayer's AppleDash fic. It was something about AJ and Dash on a vacation somewhere, (Sorry, bookplayer, I kinda forgot the title) and good golly, that totally sold me into shipping these two! :rainbowlaugh::applejackconfused: Thank you for writing that fanfic, bookplayer. I owe you my life. :trollestia:

So there goes my history! The first episode I waited for was Canterlot Boutique and I was obsessed with the song. :pinkiecrazy: I still went on pony and would continue as the days would pass. :ajsmug:

Just a little note: I write fanfics. :twilightsheepish: And I'm currently working on a fic. It is AppleDash. I just have no confidence in posting it yet. :ajsleepy:

Well, thank you for reading this long thing about my life. :rainbowlaugh: Have a nice day!

Sorry for too much pony emojis. I can't help it, they're fun to use!

Roughhouse
Group Contributor

My first ship was... Rarijack

Don't worry, we all make mistakes. As long as you've seen the error of your ways, you are welcome here. :rainbowlaugh:

I feel like 2013 was the golden year for this glorious ship. Since then things have slowed down considerably. But if you haven't read Ezrienel's stories, I recommend that you do. Her stuff is like, the only reason I'm still here after 5 years. Also this.

5764785 what about "Green"? I know is not the main couple, but their share of the story is good enough to wait.

Roughhouse
Group Contributor

Yeah, I got about halfway through that. Unfortunately I just don't care that much about any other ship to finish it. If I remember correctly, that is one of those fics where all of the Mane 6 is in lesbians with each other, which is something I find too ... fanboyish, for lack of a better term, and not to mention improbable.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

5764785 It's definitely slowed down quite a bit. I find it amusing myself that, even with the massive boost in art that the antichrist ship rarijack has gotten, that hasn't helped their fics much. Easier to draw a pic than to make a believable story with those two! :rainbowlaugh:

5765597 I didn't start reading it since the begining. But regarless the story was/is well write and with almost none plot hole, that you don't mind the all lesbian pairs.

Beside, it's a fanfic.

5765603 Have you notice that recent Appedash's drawings are more than quality than quantity? Not that I complain or anything, just notice it.

Comment posted by Roughhouse deleted Feb 16th, 2017

Hello . . . ?

What did you guys think of the latest episode?

bahatumay
Group Contributor

WAS GOOD EPISODE. HAD YAKS.

bahatumay
Group Contributor

DRAGON MASTER BETTER CHECK SELF BEFORE WRECK SELF.

What's been going on folks? Anyone see anything cool at e3 or do something cool lately?

HapHazred
Group Contributor

6468808 Well I've started my PhD. So the science is fun, at least.

It's been keeping my brain occupied tho.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

Nothing at E3 'surprised' me. The stuff I was already planning on getting, I'm still planning on getting. Disappointed in Fallout. Psyched for Spiderman, last of us, kingdom hearts and more

• Viewing 1,851 - 1,900 of 1,873