The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Tempestus
Group Admin

Welcome friends. I am Tempestus (General (Ret) Tempest Knight).

Feel free to chat here on this thread about the group and meet your fellow soldiers in the war against tyranny, for no longer are we a mere rebellion, we are a Republic.

Ave Luna.

May I tell of a letter I sent our enemies?

( Not to be a party-pooper, but role-play is not allowed on FiMfiction. I suggest you use discord or other services for that.)

( I'ld have liked to comment something else on this thread though...:ajsleepy:)

Ave Luna! *Pounds hoof on chest plate*

Tempestus
Group Admin

This is not a role play bub. A role play would mean that we are being in character. This thread is to talk about stories, ideas, and other things related to the group interest.

Perhaps thou should read before thou speak.

(Also I happen to like old english. And I put my old FIM Fic name up so others might recognize me.)

What you did there was Role Play. (*pounds hoof on chest*)

And yes, I used to dabble with the TF group ages ago.

Tempestus
Group Admin

Okay you three, seeing as though it may have just been random oportunity, or that you are actually active. I have a proposition.

Would any of you like to try to make a story (on google docs to be posted here) pertaining to the NLR?

“I am Tempestus (General (Ret) Tempest Knight).”

“meet your fellow soldiers in the war against tyranny, for no longer are we a mere rebellion, we are a Republic.“

Sounds like RP to me. And yes, I did a RP thing back because it felt wrong not to.:twilightsheepish:

Anyways.

That depends. What would the NLR be about in that story, since I’m in the process of writing more than one fic, I might have some time to make a one-shot, or short fic of a few chapters.

By the way... There is a Discord for this.
https://discord.gg/BAgyJjX

Tempestus
Group Admin

It would be a long term story on a grand scale... that being said I have 10 stories on FIM FIC and Three more on FanFiction... one of which has about 20 sequels planned out.

The beauty about this idea of writing a new NLR story is that-

1. We can establish a set lore as most people entering the group don't really know what the lore is, who was on who's side, and what the tech level was.

2. We can bring activity back into the group and it would be a nice fresh start for us.

and last but not least,

3. We can go in detail. In this point I would like you to think of Fallout Equestria or perhaps the Mass Effect DLC: The Equestrian Equation as examples for their length, plot, style, and popularity. We could take the detail of FoE and it's lore building with the sort of choose your own adventure the ME2:EE gave us to make this splendid.

If I could get a few people on board with the idea we could post up this story and literally the group can decide where it goes from say three options that the main character has at the end of a chapter Paragon-Neutral-Renegade. One if would spike interest in the NLR idea and two it has the making of a great story.

The greatest beauty behind it though is that with multiple authors on it we could easily take our time, add detail, and proof check each other. It is a big project, alas I do nothing small, but I feel that if we get at the least three people working on this then we stand a chance at making something spectacular.

You with me?

Tempestus
Group Admin

You know... it does sound a tad RPish... alas I didn't state how I was standing or what I was wearing, what type of voice it was said in or otherwise so...

It was a lack of me figuring out how to open the post mostly.

(P.S. as a notation to previous comment about the story, I would host it on Google Docs for ease of access and one of us would have to post it to FIM FIC... whoever's character is the main I would suggest...)

Tempestus
Group Admin

I am not refering to our discord. We are not RPing... (I litterally just face palmed so hard I may have bruised my eye...) This is an actual proposition for a physical fan fic with a plot line.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11