The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

In a story of mine, I'm trying to come up with a group of badasses that Luna will only bring with her if she needs to do some "Cleaning" or going complete badass on something. Their numbers only go into twelve at a time and each have a Star Metal weapon or artifact. HALP PLZ!!:raritycry:

5900398 So... with what do you need help, bud?:moustache:

5900400 their names... and what they have. Basically a troop of soldiers.

5900819 preeeeeeeeezzzzzzz????!?:fluttershysad:

5900887 already was offering but will need the rules i have one i plan for my own story that i coupd do some changes
Edit oh wait how many can one person do i have a few ocs that would work as well and there not as op as my orginal but one is a young channeling queen one a griffin and zebra and unicron born with skill in dark magic and a krilin with a ability to eat any thing and a love of esting magic stuff oh and one therastial vampire basically tho in story there the sun of nightmare moon i can remove that for stories sake

5900974 this is all taking place before the show, like a thousand plus years before hand, but only a few before the Nighmare. i am also planning on having it being a prequel to the FoE timeline, so star metal exists.

Ok hmmm then the second one will work agian the whole son of nightmare moon was more for fun but again any rule for the ocs i need to know also i dont know the fall of equastria time

5900998 fallout Equestria. Daiine is already dead by now, Broken Note and Starlight Rune did that

5900676 That's quite hard to make if your really need 12 characters. They all will need background stories, reasons, personalities, relations to others, etc.:twilightsmile:

5901861 that why im thinking of useing ic pre made for there own story he just needs to say limitations so i can adjust

The limits... well... I don't really know how to set limits, but they are probably going to be magically enhanced to the point of being strong and fast enough to able to slay demons and keep doing it for days. like a fortnight. But not godly strong. Like strong enough to lift a 1 ton bolder and keep fighting after. Luna and Celestia on the other hoof, basically able to destroy cities and just shrug off the same attack.

5902129 ok well the ocs are a krlin (the leader) a unicorn with a talent for dark magic a changeling queen a threastial (bat pony for easy spelling) a griffin (female same with unicorn) and a zebra.

oh and by krlion i mean similer to this image is from the witching hour by the way just copied and pasted the image

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15