The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

OK, lately, I have been thinking about writing a fic about what would happen if the NLR and the Solar Empire were at war and Luna (long live the night) sends a stallion so deep undercover that he gets hired as Celestia's own personal assassin. I don't want to write a fic about Celestia=evil and Luna=good. I want this to be a morally grey story where both sides are at fault and disagree because of differing opinions on how government should be run. This of course led to resentments and eventually hate. Then the Spy comes into play (lets call him Sunfall) and in the end doesn't know what is right or wrong anymore. The turmoil grows until the end, where he ends up sacrificing himself to save both sisters from death. They are saddened by this outcome (as by this point, they had both come to veiw him as a friend) and are inspired to stop the war and divide the land.

Sounds interesting! While I'm a supporter of the NLR, I like your moral point of view. I'm not able to co-write this with you, but you've my support in the idea!:moustache:

Happy 2016!:twilightsmile:

I may not have anything up on FiMfiction yet, but I do love to write. I am fairly good with 'grey areas', and making a character feel conflicted. If you're interested I'd be willing to work with you. If you're interested please let me know.

Either way I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4