Spanish Announce Table Goes First 131 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So the schwienhundt known as Chromosome told me 'bout you fellers, and so I decided to hop in so that I can talk behind his back while he can't come onto this site for reasons of "honor" or some tripe of the sort.

As I type these words he's currently sitting across the table from me pretending to be writing Chem notes, the lazy bugger. So I guess you now also know he ain't been run over by no trucks or nuttin', and is still holdin' about. Shh, don't tell him I'm typing this.

Also guten Tag. Whazzup?

RazgrizS57
Group Contributor

While he's probably hiding it, he knows he's welcome back anytime.

Currently, one of us is on hiatus as he divulges into gluestick-land.
Another just finished the last chapter of our great collaboration involving socks and bananas.
One of us is feeling quite ponky.
I drew Fluttershy today.
Another one of us is... uh... hating Rarity.
Someone's got too many Steam games to still be called sane.
Another is sleeping apparently.
And the last is currently MIA, although he's probably playing League of Legends.

Oh, and there's the horde that happened to break into our home and say they live here now like Christopher Columbus did that one time. So, yeah...

How are you, random stranger?

He probably is, but he's a proud motherfucker who wouldn't easily cave in to the temptation he's staved off so easily. That and he tends to be very bitchy. VERY bitchy, 'specially when he's stressed. But s'all good.

And as for myself, I'm quite busy with writing the intricacies of clubbing, blue-balling, and pone-on-pone cunnilingus. It's surprisingly complex.

Did I mention that ol' crumb sum kinda regrets meeting me? He does. But that's k, because I was born to be his torment.

theworstwriter
Group Contributor

Oh, and there's the horde that happened to break into our home and say they live here now like Christopher Columbus did that one time. So, yeah...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I lead the horde? :pinkiehappy:

An Unimpressive
Group Contributor

Psh, in addition to hating worst poni, I'm also writing gay stallions.

RazgrizS57
Group Contributor

Demuser.

Eh, why not. You're the stalker of stalkers, so it seems fitting. Then again, I should have no say in things because my opinions are worthless. :yay:

Oh yeah, you're doing that. I'll sit over here in the corner and cower.

Huzzah! I shall lead this horde! :yay:

...Where are we going? :unsuresweetie:

I don't even know. This place is full of macademias and cashews. I can see why crumb sum hung out with you fellers, though. I'll make my own sojourn here as well and contribute in no way whatsoever.

Well, if that's the case, leading the horde should be no problem at all!

WardenPony
Group Contributor

"Currently MIA?" Well, I wouldn't say that even if it has been a week since this thread went up. I'm always available on Steam; I just don't have anything... new. Classes have been keeping me busy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11