Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

It's Christmas Eve, fillies and gentlecolts, stallions and gentlemares!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays on this holiday, whether it be Kwanza, Hanukkah, Christmas, or Chrismahanukwanza. Or other. Yes, even Hearth's Warming.

As a side note, how is your holiday going? Anything interesting happen? How about work on your stories? Have you guys taken advantage of the holiday break to get some writing in, or are you like me and put it off even longer for the sake of screwing around?

I`m writing, slowly but i`m writing :twilightsmile:

Writing is hard and when i got the story in my head i don't hawe the G doc open so it is progressing slowly but surly. :twilightsheepish:

I'm just starting to get back into the swing of writing, personally. I've been screwing around for the past few weeks and haven't gotten a single update in. Time for me to kick it into high gear! :twilightsmile:

As for my holidays... Nothing planned, other than spending time with my family. And ponies. That counts as fun in my book.

2450749 I find that I have a lot more motivation for writing when I can't afford the time to write. Nothing kills my creativity like free time.

Other than that, the holidays are going great.

I've been putting off writing for a while now, but I'm glad I at least left my readers on a Christmas-themed chapter.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6