Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Has anyone here ever thought of of starting a group collab? I've seen other groups do them and thought "Why not?" ya' know. Just a thought though. No biggie. :moustache:

1914520 I want to do a collab with anyone who wants to. It is fun doing that. You wanna do a TwiShy group collab?

Nice avatar btw

1914670` Thnx, and I could try that. Could be fun! :yay: How do you want to structure it?

1914788 Here are some ideas for different parts of the story

how many chapters?
Who will write what parts?
what carecters, other then Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy will be in there?
What themes do you want?
If romance is chosen as one, will it need a mature setting?
Whose account should it be published on?

1914969 There's no specific chapter limit.
We can take turns writing parts or whenever you want to write one.
The Mane 6 should be present and that's all for now.
The themes can be anything. (I'll message you the specifics)
and it doesn't matter whose account it's on.

1. YAY UNLIMITED CHAPTERS
2. What if you writ a chapter, then i write a chapter, so on so on?
3. Alright. Mane Six It Is!
4. Alright. Works for me.
5. Lets figure that out, after we get maybe two chapters of the story finished, find some good cover art (got a good friend who is awesome with that stuff.) and the basic summary for the title page is written. Sound good?

1915162 I gotta run for a it. Time to feed the twins. Oh and by the way, call me Dajani. my wife, Lana wants to say hi btw. Always likes to get to know those, who i meet on the websites i do.

1915185 Lol. I'll message you the details about the whole thing. :pinkiehappy:

1915295 Okay. Thanks! Hey if you ever need to ontat me, and i am noton, you can also try me on this website:

www.howrse.com

GjallarFox
Group Admin

1914520>>1914670
I'd gladly collab. You should also ask the Twishy Skype Group about it, since I kinda run the place. PM me for details.

<3 DarqFox

1915370 Oh man. We got Darq helping! I've read your stories and they are awesome! :yay:
Sadly I don't have a skype :pinkiesad2: I think this is going to be a fun collab. :twilightsmile:

1915370 I'll message you the details and other things as well.

1915395 hey guys, im back. Has anyne heard of chatsy?

1915428 I believe so. Wasn't there an issue for when she got banned and her fans got her unbanned? Or is that a dif writer?

1915428 its a website i use. Creating a chatroom just for us! Will PM you password.

1915493 Ok. Sounds cool. Do we have to create an account to chat?

1915516 you create a mini proifle like thing, when you sign up.

Alright gentlemen, let's get to it! I guess I'll create the story and I'll let one of you write the first prompt! If you guys want to create a separate thread for submitting stories or if you want message me the story and we'll go from there. Look forward to workin with you guys! :twilightsmile:

1915544 here is the link. Will PM you the password

1915544 i PMed you the password

1915640 Got it
I entered the room! :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25