I'm relatively new to being a fan of this 'ship. :twilightsmile:

I think you'll fit right in.

All hail the wonder that is TwiShy
Also welcome, and enjoy you'r stay

You're new to this ship? Then you should read my fics, they're my OTP! :ajsmug:

I'm hoping to get a Twi/Shy story written soon. :twilightsmile:

I shall! :twilightsmile:

I'll have a look ASAP. :twilightsmile:

3963099 Not all my TwiShy fics happen on the same timeline. For example, Magic of Love, Bell's Sonata and Northern Lights are a trilogy, but Love Letters and The Date are a separated duo :raritywink:
My Rarixie fics also have TwiShy but as a side shipping :pinkiesmile:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

As acting captain of the ship, welcome aboard! We don't get many in the way of crew here, so if you can write, excellent. If you can write well, even better. I myself am working on several TwiShy projects right now.

<3 DarqFox

I can write; there's some debate as to whether it's well or not, though. :rainbowlaugh:

I used to loathe shipping but in the past few months I have gotten into it and this is a good ship if you ask me. I haven't written one involving these two, yet anyway.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

My TwiShy senses were tingling.

3966417 I want to write a Twishy story, but the most common complaint about this ship is the overall incompetence of the writers. (Mysterious Stranger, you're awesome. Don't listen to me.) I'm waiting to write a few and get better and hone my style before writing one, so as to break the stereotype.

3962504 I'd recommend them.
3962293 Welcome to the ship! My name is Juandicimo, and I'm just here for the ride...
I'll be driving a bit soon... but not yet.
Now, I lie in wait.

GjallarFox
Group Admin

I'd like to thank you for waiting for this ship. It is my pride and joy, and if you'd like, I will give some of your stories a read and give you feedback on them so you can improve.

<3 DarqFox

GjallarFox
Group Admin

New twishy image
*incoherent squeeing*

<3 DarqFox

4352253 SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*UNIVERSE BREAKS*

4352244 You're welcome, and thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16