Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Now, we all know Spike made the love eyes at Twilight when her mane was like Rarity's. However, we fans speculate if it was the mane, meaning that Spike has a hair fetish :twilightoops:, or 'cause it was Twilight.

Well... it was Twilight! And here's why: In Magic Duel, remember the fact that Sweetie Belle painted herself like Rarity... and changed her mane.

And Spike doesn't make the love eyes at her! That's proof that Spike isn't the same age as the CMC, as we see he does it for two grown mares but not a kid, and that he's attracted to Twilight!

Quickly, we must flood the site with Rarity's mane fics immediately! :rainbowdetermined2:

Someday he'll have the real thing with Twi, or Applejack.

Twi, or Applejack

My Two favorite Spike pairings! Yes!!!!

2718640 But, what about Chryspike? :fluttershysad:

That's tied with third on my list. I really love that pairing as well :moustache::heart:.... I also wish they had a Chrysalis icon here.... Instead of a dumb flash sentry one :facehoof:

2718510 maybe he finds grown ups more attracted then foals? Or maybe he did that off screen? But knows it may ruin the plain?

I can deal with any Spike ship, even male/male pairing, long as it does not go into sex but I will NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRRR love, admire, or even remotely bother with Spike/Rarity.......EVER!!!!!!!! Oh, and of course Spike/Celestia, that's just wrong in my eyes personally:pinkiesick::facehoof:

I hear you on that!

2720408 :rainbowlaugh: Thank you, now don't get me wrong. I'll never judge those who like or even love the pairing, we all have our likes and dislikes but as for me, Spike/Rarity is a pairing I'll hate more then anything, save for Rarity herself of course:ajsmug:

Same here. I can't find myself being interested in that pairing. The Canon facts forbid me from entering that world. Spike is my favorite character and I dislike how the whole relationship between them two is. It's wrong and I'm sure you know the reasons seeing how you dislike that pairing as well. However, I have no qualms against Rarity herself. She is a great mare in a lot of ways.... Just not a good match with Spike. :applejackunsure:

Oh, and of course Spike/Celestia, that's just wrong in my eyes personally

.... I just noticed this..... Do you consider them two a Mother/Son relationship?

this made me smile :pinkiehappy:

Other ways besides that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15