Twilight's Library 4,833 members · 6,260 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello,

can someone help me finding a funny story i can no longer find?

It´s about a how Twilight ascended during her test and become an alicorn as a filly. Now she is staying at the castle and recieve´s training from Celestia.

She is also meeting her friends as fillies and having fun with them

There was also a plot to dispose of her

sounds like an interesting story if you find it id like to give it a read

I will try to find that story. I have some questions that may help narrow the search.
Do you remember when you read it?
Do you remember if it was complete or incomplete?
Do you remember how long it was?
Other than Twilight Sparkle and Celestia, were there any other characters in it?
Do you remember the rating (E/T/M) or the genre?
I could use specialized searches on Fimfiction and Fimfetch with this information.

Thanks for the help

I last read it last year

It was incomplete

How long i can´t exatly say sorry. It had multiple chapters. If i had to gues i would say over 20.000 words

Other Charakters: Fancy Pants, the main six as foals, shining armor, cadance, twilights parents

I can´t remember the rating but i doubt i would be Mature.

You're thinking of McCoda's "Render Unto Twilight". It was a great fic, but the author sadly deleted their account a couple of years ago and took the story with them. They wiped it on Fimfetch too, so unless someone has it downloaded, it unfortunately seems like it's lost to history. :-(

That´s the story. Thank you all for your help

You're fantastic, thank you! I didn't think to try the Wayback Machine!

7865884 Oh, good catch. I was doing the egotistical route while reading
--"...finding a funny story" - Hey, sounds like me
--"...Twilight ascended during her test" -- Sounds like one of mine, but 'funny' doesn't match.
--"...become an alicorn as a filly" -- Ok, I remember that one now. Not mine. I'll go look and... Darnit, you found it first.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9