Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

:pinkiegasp:

So we just crossed the 400 member milestone about an hour ago. Either that or 401, since the counter differs on this and on the list of groups I'm in. But still, that's quite the achievement. So thanks to everyone for joining and supporting us. Oh, and thank YOU, Arcum, for making this awesome group! :heart:

Next goal: 500 members! :rainbowdetermined2:

arcum42
Group Admin

Thanks!

And, actually, the count is different depending on whether you are:
a) on the group page.
b) on the manage groups list.
c) on the browse all groups page. (420 members? Right. Counting admins twice, maybe?)

I'll go with the group page, since it shows 404 right now. :twilightsmile:

And, yes, a big thanks to all the members for joining, and all the admins for helping me out with running this place!

And just for general amusement:
[youtube=wVE5VdL916I]

arcum42
Group Admin

I just thought I'd mention that we're getting close to one of the other landmark moments for this group. Namely, if you go to the browse all groups page, we're on the second page right now. But we are in second place on that page. A dozen more members or so, and we'll actually be on the front page, as one of the top 50 largest groups on fimfiction.

And that'll be just awesome. :scootangel:

arcum42
Group Admin

And we are now at the bottom of the first page, by one member. Expect we'll fluctuate back and forth a bit between the first and second page, but that's pretty cool.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5