Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

How do you get a crimson monkey with golden eyes out of 60 foot tall golden great ape? I know this has nothing to do with ponies. This is just been bugging me more than it should.

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Golden Great Ape, what is this strange creature that you speak of? I happen to know Great Apes have brown to blackish furs. And a crimson monkey with golden eyes? What world do you come from? :rainbowderp:

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1078645 I think you're severely mistaken in canonocity, I believe the term you were searching for is "Super Saiyan God". Nobody knows this Super Saiyan 4 that you speak of.

Comment posted by Steve Stevenson deleted Jun 7th, 2013

1078657 GT is the world I come from

Boyzilla
Group Admin

1078685 1078663

GT? GT....

Roarin, you know where this world called "GT" is?

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1078756 It's in the land of fantasy! Next to the corner in someones butthole where the sun never shines.

Roarin Thunder
Group Contributor

1078756 Also, I sent you a pm. Have you read it?

Boyzilla
Group Admin

Well, to really answer your question it's what you get when you combine Greedy People, DBZ, and screeching Fandom.

Truly a horror amongst men. :fluttershbad:

Teen Kiryu: Super saiyan 4?!
Teen Kiryu: I can barely maintain the super saiyan one form!
Meh, don't worry, you won't need that form, I've got something better in store for you
Kiryu: What's a super saiyan?

-Kiryu :moustache:

1078645idk but the colors switch when you mention it,great ape with gold fur and red eyes turns into a monkey man with red fur and gold eyes

1078645 how do you get something that can adsorb things from a blob (im talking about Baby by the way)

I don't care what ANYBODY says! Dragon Ball GT was pretty cool! Although there were a few things they could've fixed...

1080782 Pan was pretty darn annoying. And Omega toyed with Goku way to much.

1080831 Yeah, Pan was pretty annoying. Gotta say Omega's personality was awesome though; Being completely self-centered, selfish, would kill anyone he knows just to have things go his way, enjoys the suffering of others, is over confident, uncaring, unfair, arrogant, etc.. I'd be tempted to say he's the walking definition of Pure Evil.

I love GT, too!!!

To answer your first question, my guess is when Goku gained control of his transformation, his body "forced" the Oozaru form to shrink down to compensate the increase in Ki, since Super Saiyan 4 seems to be just as powerful, if not more, than Golden Oozaru. It also makes him more suited for battle, just as Super Boo's body was more suited for battle. Basically, Goku's control of his Oozaru form helped him created a super-strong, super-stable version of the transformation.

...I have no idea of what I just said.

1080886 Thanks for the answer.

No problem. GT is my specialty. I like Z a lot (including the BoG movie-the previews were awesome), but I like GT's premise, and the Super Saiyan 4 transformation is, to me, one of the best transformations EVER!

So when you asked this question, I was more than willing to help.

Oh, and, I LOVE Omega Shenron's personality, too. He was a true monster in the flesh.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17