The Mojave Express 1,108 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

So, Twilight is confirmed to be going Alicorn mode. Or something like that. This'll make my plans interesting.

675768 Best pony shall be best princess. Fuck ya'll who think differently. Twilight shall become tha nigga princess of da hood!

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

675768>>675772 It's supposedly an Alternate universe thing, so it's not permanent.

675778 I hope so......I really hope so

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

Umm.,.. Im too higfh to underdstand whats going on hewre,

675815 Just stay lit and post ponies bro :eeyup:

675787>>675788 You guys understand that this will still be the same show, same writers, and same fandom even if she's a permanent alicorn? There's way worse fates the show could've suffered so I'm honestly just gonna count our blessings on this one and be thankful. We pretty much already got conformation on season four so lets just keep the pony ball rolling and not panic over twilight with wings.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

675861 OH MY FUCKING GOD TURN ON THE FUCKING PANIC FUCK BUTTONS BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING THING EVER TO HAPPEN EVER!

:ajbemused: Did it look like I was fucking panicking? I said that I hoped it doesn't happen. Don't I have the choice to have an opinion on what I want to happen or not?

ERMERGERD ERLERICERN TWERLERT LETS KILL HASBRO OVER THIS AND MAKE A NEW ALICORN WHO BANGS EVERYBODY AND IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY AND IS BLACK AND RED ERMERGEREREIHUREIHSELTIHNSERN RSELKFBLTRBTB
http://25.media.tumblr.com/42be686f0a3d3d3ba1f79884941ae212/tumblr_mh0i55IL8p1qkblw5o1_250.gif

675869 You were saying that you hope it isn't permanent, I just said basically who cares if its permanent or not.

Chill bro, no need to curse and get upset on a pony site because someone didn't fully understand your elaborate three word post :trixieshiftleft:

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

675887 Go fuck a duck. I was making a joke.

675891 Christ dude fine. It just doesn't seem like it when your first reaction is to post in all caps and start cursing. Plus telling someone to fuck a duck doesn't make it seem like you were telling a joke in the first place because 675884 has this post on lockdown right now in that area and he's not cursing at all. Once again, chill for sec before you reply :trixieshiftright:

Chill everyone, let us conduct this thread with the calmness and dignity befitting the human race.

Which is none at all.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

675904 I don't need to chill out. You indeed are the one that needs to chill out. Because you know why? On the grounds of fuck you.

Boy this is escalating pretty quickly.

675861 I'm not saying the shows runined or that i'm leaving the fandom I'm just saying that the change just makes things feel rather weird, Let me explain when twilight was on the show she was just a giffted unicorn not an almighty alicorn and basiclly that says fuck being normal and I have to be a deity or demi-god. It just shows that you cant be normal and that you always have to have some kind of destiny or fate in order achive greatness. What I'm trying to say is there noughing wrong by being normal and that we don't need to be all-powerful to do great things and that by making twighilt an alicorn you sort of show that you cant really do anything by being your self. I'L sick around and keep watching but all i'm saying is I'l just miss the show having a certain blanace to it.

P.S sorry for the long rant

675921 Seriously? Stop cursing and talk like a regular person, I'm using nice language and put a link to the guy who has a picture of a bunny falling over in my posts while you use the F-word like you learned it yesterday. Just chill out and watch the bunny bro.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/42be686f0a3d3d3ba1f79884941ae212/tumblr_mh0i55IL8p1qkblw5o1_250.gif

No need for all the hate man.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

675935 Nope. Hate is physically required for me to function. On the grounds of fuck you, go fuck a duck. Also, I'm not clicking that link.

675930 I don't mind the extra reading :ajsmug:

And I get what your saying, I was just saying that if you look at shows like Firefly you can see that way worse things can happen when the people in charge decide they want to make more money. Honestly I think that since they're already trying to save money by making the seasons shorter this could've went way worse, and if we need magical princess Twilight to make that happen then I'll happily be supportive :eeyup:

675937 Do it. Its adorable. Its the same as 675884 posted. You don't understand how bad you want to see the bunny yet.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

675955 NOPE! IT WILL COMPROMISE MY HATE BATTERY!

675950 I agree completly I'm not mad or sad I'm just saying that I support the cast and while the changes are big that they will keep things in perspective and maybe hopfuly this a tempory phase if not I'l just go with it and still give my support.
P.S Firefly is amazing

675960 DO IT! ACCEPT THE BUNNY AS YOUR LEADER! :pinkiecrazy:

675962 Firefly is best non-pony show. The Doctor can come hang out on the Serenity if he wants too.

675969 I AGREE, The reason I like firefly becuse its a space western and it has the best cast of charcters in the verse, and as for the doctor, I like that show becuse he travles in a police box through time and space.........I don't anything can come close to that amout of strange and awsome.

675979 Absolutely, watch Burn Notice if you get the chance too. Great spy show that has great action for tv and is just generally awesome.

Wait :rainbowhuh:

Are we getting off topic guys? :derpyderp2:

676003 Will do, I herd about and I'm willing to give it shot, Also if you want a spy comedy check out archer it's funny as fuck and on a final note Walking Dead is also pretty B.A i urge you to check it out if you havent

676015 Word. Last words:

WATCH CHUCK.

That is all.

Ha Ha....you got it
well I'm done typing for today, thanks for the chat have a nice Day or Night depending you live.
Adios.

Late Night Delight
Group Contributor

Only one word to sum up my feelings. One word that shows just how much this means to me.....

......Dickpickles.

That is all.

Hmm well this will be interesting. I'm feeling pretty indifferent about Twilight becoming an alicorn. :trixieshiftright::ajbemused: I don't think it will change much of anything -- or at least anything I can think of off the top of my head anyways...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34