Celestial Knights (Anti trolling group) 73 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

I am slightly confused as to the purpose of this group. You see, I have not yet seen the term 'trolling' defined anywhere in this group. This leads me to wonder if I am missing out on some kind of telepathic communication of that definition, or if I am just mentally defective for wondering if there's a need to differentiate between flaming/trolling a story and posting constructive criticism that the author takes badly because they have severe emotional issues stemming from being stuffed in a locker for a bit too long during high school and thus cannot tolerate disagreement of any sort so they claim they're being cyberbullied because to them cyberbullying means posting anything that makes them remotely uncomfortable over the internet.

So what's the difference?

Spiderman threads.

stop cyberbullying me with your malignant images

B-but I love you! :applecry:

stop mocking my life choices

I'm reporting you both for this terrible example of cyberbullying
-The Celestial White Knights Group. We fight for an Fimfiction pure and free of the inhuman scum that are trolls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqUaBwhyzWo

2516788 Is that your Insignia? Because it's kinda long. And why are you reporting them? What rule did they violate?

They were cyberbullying each other. I thought our jobs as white knights required that we stop this behavior at once. Just look at this degenerate here 2516839
This malignancy must be stopped here and now before it metastasizes to the rest of the site! We are the sole bulwark between the trolls and their goal. Kinda like the SS was protecting the pure white homeland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7K9aKsTYfw

you shouldn't have gone so over the top with the KK and nazi stuff. It would have rustled my jimmies if I believed it, and we could have had such fun together. :heart:

You actually believed the first one? Yeah, I kinda went over the top. Comes with being drunk and browsing Fimfiction for cheap keks

have you seen some of the stuff the legit anti-trolls say

Not really. I've seen a few cringe threads, and some of the Down With Molestia people are in them, the SJW crowd. Is that what you mean?

You're sitting on the other side of your computer with your Encyclopedia Dramatica, STICK IT UP YOUR ASS

YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING BITCH!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! FUCKING STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT ON ME NOW DAMN IT!! JESUS FUCKING HELL!!! WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS WANT WITH ME DAMN IT!!!!!

Do note though, talk about me all your want, badger me, act like silly little imps but your hate only fuels me more and just make my life alot easier to laugh at you more.

You have some balls writing that shit you fucking coward. who do you think you are you sick fucking retard, i hear they kill retards on the streets in texas, guess they missed you, WATCH IT they will get you.

also these are all from different people

Jesus that's ridiculous! Also this bit

You're sitting on the other side of your computer with your Encyclopedia Dramatica, STICK IT UP YOUR ASS

reminds me a bit of Ghost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1Se7gKqJs

SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

Who incedentally is a perfect example of someone who doesn't react well to trolls

lol go look at chris chan sometime
try listening to the bluespike audio

"ebay"
"no!"
"ebay"
"no!"
"ebay"
"no!"
"ebay"
"no!"

Oh my God, this Chris Chan stuff is deep autism.
I've never gone too deep with Chris Chan videos. What's the backstory to this?

Holy shit! I've listened to over 30 minutes of this...

bluespike's an annoying little shit isn't he

Bluespike is the troll who sounds like a landwhale right? I honestly thought he was a chick for about 15 minutes. Even as bad as Chris Chan is and as autistic as he is, I'm really annoyed by Bluespike. What's with Julie?

bluespike is julie and max

that voice of his came in handy XD

chris cybered with a 13 year old boy for months

Oh jeeze, I don't know which one is more autistic. You have to have some form of mental disorder to chat with Chris Chan for months.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27