Octavia Fans 1,588 members · 1,288 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

There's this story that I really like but forgot to mark as favorite...:facehoof: Any help would be appreciated. It goes like this: One day, Octavia came across an old cello, which she bonded with surprisingly well and could play amazing music with it... No one ever appreciated that cello because it's special and can only be played by somepony who is destined to play it. So this was the perfect cello for Octavia, but she didn't have enough money (or something else happened) and couldn't get her hooves on it. For a long time, she kept searching for this wonderful cello. Years later, at last she found it lying in an old store, collecting dust, about to be disposed of... So Octavia talked to the old mare who ran the shop and finally played the cello again. Heavenly music flew from the strings and filled the dusty little shop... I might have made things up or mixed up the timeline... :twilightblush:

Ah, that's not the one I'm looking for, but it is one of my favorites, too. Thanks a lot!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3