The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,734 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

So I will confess, the image that inspired this line of thought was a NSFW image I accidentally came across when looking for images of Mane-iac.

Fortunately here is a safe image showing the same thing.

So my thought is, what if an alternate universe, a younger Chrysalis sneaks into Canterlot and after spotting a young Shining Armor, falls in love with him. In order to get closer to the young stallion, Chrysalis mimics Princess Cadance and even babysits Twilight every once and a while.

Due to her interactions with Shining Armor and Twilight, Chrysalis slowly becomes a total nerd. Becoming an avid fan of the various comics and shows that Shining Armor loves.

One day, Shining Armor comes home early to say hello to Twilight and her babysitter, only to discover that the nerdy Cadance that he loved... Isn't Cadance at all.

Who does he truly love? The nerdy Chrysalis that has been impersonating the princess or the actual princess?

What if it was the former? :derpytongue2:

Praise nerdy Chrysalis! :rainbowlaugh:

Agreed, PRAISE HER!!!!!!!!

Interesting Idea, and well thought out. I would defiantly read a story based on this.

I would read the hell out of that.

I'd totally read that. Sounds like a fun, quirky and adorable story. Also -Nerdy Chrysalis is so cute! :D

Well, to be honest, I was kind of leaving this here, hoping someone else might pick it up, since I already have my hands full with other stories at the moment. :twilightsheepish:

Just imagine both our nerdy Chrysalis and Shining Armor going to Power Pony and Space Trot conventions.

I would read it, I would completely LOVE it also, if Shining love both of them he could always you know, make a herd

That would he an interesting story to read f this idea becomes into a story to read.

Comment posted by Droll1 deleted Apr 20th, 2020

is this going to be a story or is it an idea that's in your head

7199874 This is currently just an idea.

Yes make this into a story praise the nerd chrysalis and I think this would be adorable story and how would crystals parents react to this would date a try to break this up B manipulate her to get more love or whatever

Twilight take your voyeristic shipfics and get them out of my hive!

All hail our nerdy bug-horse

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14