The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,734 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Has anyone ever thought of or written a story about Chrysalis as an alicorn, her alicorn name being Papillon, or her turning back into one?

Well, that would be a very interesting story to read, even write. I always just thought of Chrysalis as an Alicorn.

I like the idea of being a corrupted Flutterpony.

I've seen an image of Chrysalis and Cadance swapped with Cadance being the Changeling and Chrysalis being the Alicorn, I'll see about setting a link to it if I run across it again.

4831836 Please do, I'm curious if anyone else has written something like it.

4831867 It was on Deviant Art, but it probably would be a nice image for a story.

4831877 :ajbemused: Let me guess, the name of the story is called hellfire right? Just so you know, I've already read it, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT :pinkiehappy:. You probably thought I was going to do an angry rant from reading the first sentence, didn't you :trollestia:? But seriously, I'm wondering if there are more stories about her turning back from a changeling into an alicorn, other than the alternate ending for season 2.

4831895 Never heard of it, and it's just image on deviant art I found, if you want write something tied to it go for it.

4831906 Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry :twilightblush:. I guess my dad was right, don't jump to conclusions. Anyway, to make up for my little outburst, here's the link to Hellfire: the origin of queen chrysalis. With that said, I saw the real image, and my god was that art amazing. Thanks for giving me the link. :raritywink:

There is already like tens of that kind of story

4832042 Chrysalis originally being a pony then through some mystic means becoming a changeling, yeah those are all over the place. Stories that have Chrysalis always having been a changeling a bit less common.

4832121 Do you have any that you recommend? For Chrysalis being a pony or Alicorn and then becoming a Changling? I think there's one about her being the third sister of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. For that matter, are there any stories about Queen Chrysalis that you recommend? Personally I prefer ones where she's not evil, or at least didn't do the invasion for evil reasons or such.

Ergh, why? She IS an alicorn, even if weird one.

4833023 Because technically it hasn't been confirmed by Hasbro that she once was one. Right now it's a fan theory, and we'll have to wait and see in the future when we can learn more about her.

Diaries of a Madman has her as one. Except it's in flashbacks. And she's introduced (technically) in chapter 32.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16