Dare to Derp! 536 members · 416 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So, since there are not enough Derpy stories here, I'll be adding mine once I've finished her chapter. It's gonna be about four chapters down the road, but it's coming.

Derpy hooves will be getting a true love that will stay with her through , and he'll find her right at her most vulnerable. I'm playing on an idea i got from a picture, where she's being rejected from a dance. It made my heart twinge and so I started planning. Then of course the Last Roundup Aired, and i started playing off the theme that Derpy doesn't want to cause trouble, she just does, and she really wishes that others could see that.

So... a natural jinx?

That would work with her character, but don`t overdo it on maudlin tone - she does not seem to be given to angst all that much.

@Cytotoxin.
Its not a jinx, more just clutzyness. She doesn't really dwell on it except when other ponies are being hard on her about it.
The only part of her story where she is really going to be sad is when she's turned away from the dance. The guards were very mean to her, and she'd worked to hard to get there/get ready.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3