The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 1099 )
  • Viewing 951 - 1,000 of 1,099
Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

The other bit is the sheer force of the water being pushed in each square inch of water has over a ton of force behind it which means that the amount of water pushed through the gap each second is huge and if a stream of water hits you it will crush you.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 6 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks again as always.

Chapter 6

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

So I threw something together over the last couple days: the prologue to Across the Multiverse (still working title, might not go with it), or if you prefer, the Lunaverse Equestria Girls.

Link!

The prologue takes place one year before the actual story would, and immediately after the conclusion of the last chapter of Crisis on Two Equestrias.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

I've looked through and added a few comments, many of which you answer in sections I'd hadn't read yet when I first left the comment.

Is there a particular reason for the early 80's setting rather than the contemporary setting for M-EQG? Just nostalgia or is there something in that time period which is important later?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

It’s sort of continuing the idea that the Lunaverse is “behind” the Maneverse. When I made the Lunaverse back at the start of Season 2 I pegged canon Equestria at around 1930s or so technologically based on most of what we’d seen, and so put the Lunaverse in the 1880s to give it a little more of an antiquated feel that I liked.

Since the universe of Equestria Girls appears to be roughly modern day, I’m doing the same thing here. Originally I had planned for it to be set in the 70s, but, well, I like the 80s too much.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

The 60's might be fun as well, a very Groovy mane 6.

Although if you're going with a Superhero style story the early 80's is a good place to go, Phoenix Saga X-Men, Judas Contract Teen Titans, Levitz Legion of Superheroes.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 7 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks again as always.

Chapter 7

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 8 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks again as always.

Chapter 8

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I continue, slowly but surely, to start writing again...

The next story when I finally get around to finishing For a Few Bits More is Penultimatum, intended to be a short lead-in to The Final Fall of the Tyrant Sun. It's intended to be a fairly short story that mostly just focuses on setting things up for Final Fall, but part of it is going to be three or four short chapters, flashbacks, that detail the sequence of events that created Corona and led to her being banished into the Sun 1,000 years ago. They're mostly just single scenes, and since they mostly just expand some details we've known for awhile now they're not terribly spoileriffic.

I finished the first of them now. What do you think? I'm trying to get across the idea of Celestia starting to lose her marbles and acting a bit testier and quicker to anger, but she's not quite there yet, and likewise Luna is timid and still trying to come out of her self-created shell.

Scene 1

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 9 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks again as always.

Chapter 9

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Dropped some comments, corrections, and suggestions.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 10 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks again as always.

Chapter 10

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Dropped some comments and corrections, as per usual.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Penultimatum - Chapter 1

I'm finally starting to move towards the endgame. I plan on writing a few chapters of this, then powering through the rest of For a Few Bits More. Then I'll finally move on to Final Fall.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 11 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks again as always.

Chapter 11

For the purpose of editing how do ponies say everypony when talking about multiple or all species? Everyone or Everycreature like the show or something else? I could reread Contest of Champions but I think this is faster.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I think you can do it however you like. We haven’t standardized it in the Lunaverse, and I don’t personally intend tko. My natural inclination is to say to follow the show.

What is the lunaverse equivalent of Bullsh**(sorry for my Rudeness but Raindrops is a teenager)

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Hmm, dunno. Horseapples or roadapples (in real life, referring to horse shit on the road since horses IRL don’t really mind where or when they go) might work.

Oh, and no need to censor anything if you don’t want to on these forums. I swear like a sailor under the right circumstances.

I have a completed first draft of a story if anyone wants to edit. Rainbow Dash Does her Job: A Lunaverse Story

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Looking at it now.

Oh, you seem to have it set to "view only", so I can't leave comments or corrections.

fixed now anyone can comment

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Okay! Dropped comments, corrections, and concerns. The big thing I want to note here is that this feels very much like a "chapter 1", not a completed story.

Thank's so much for the help. On your point its a chapter one I see that but I don't know what comes next. But that means just explore the story and characters more. And again thank you

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Well, immediate thought is to bring in Fluttershy. Come to think of it Raindrops and Fluttershy might have gone to the same Summer Flight Camp...which would mean that Fluttershy may well recognize Raindrops as "that pegasus filly who flipped out and shattered the right hind leg of a colt and needed two teachers to pull her off of him".

...which come to think of it...was Hoops. One of the bullies tormenting Fluttershy in canon. Which...if it happened early enough in Summer Flight Camp might have precluded them from tormenting Fluttershy on a certain day and Rainbow Dash interfering on her behalf...which would then potentially prevent the Sonic Rainboom from happening at that point in time (I still think Rainbow Dash did it at some point whilst earning her cutie mark)...which ultimately explains why the Mane-6 aren't connected the same way they are in canon and why the Lunaverse instead has the Luna-6!

It's all Raindrops' fault!

:applejackconfused::fluttershbad::pinkiegasp::rainbowderp::raritydespair::twilightoops:

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 12 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. This one took much longer than expected. I ended up having to rewrite half of the chapter because I wasn't happy with it. Very frustrating. Thanks for the help as always.

Chapter 12

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first draft of chapter 13 of Secret Agent Dinky is ready for prereading. Thanks for the help as always.

Chapter 13

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Dropped some comments and corrections.

I have a completed secound draft of a story if anyone wants to edit. Sorry it took so long Rainbow Dash Does her Job: A Lunaverse Story

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I’ll look it over when I get a chance.

I have a completed third draft of a story if anyone wants to edit. Rainbow Dash Does her Job: A Lunaverse Story

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Sorry, sorry, I spent all day today sick as a dog. I'm turning in now, but I promise I will get to this tomorrow.

Don't worry about it. I in now way mean to pressure you. Sorry if I'm making you feel anxious by asking for editing.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Okay! Dropped some questions/comments/concerns/corrections on the third draft.

Comment posted by nlinzer deleted Aug 21st, 2019

I have a completed fourth draft of a story if anyone wants to edit. Also Rainbowdoubledash I made a response to your comment about Twilight. Rainbow Dash Does her Job: A Lunaverse Story

Rixizu
Group Contributor

New chapter of Secret Agent Dinky! This one took awhile, but it's finally done. All that's left is the epilogue.

Chapter 14

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The epilogue of Secret Agent Dinky is finished. It's a little long, but it wraps up everything nicely.

Epilogue

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I've done a major rewrite to the epilogue including an entire new ending! What do you think?

Epilogue v2

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Dropped some comments and corrections. Overall I definitely like this ending more.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The first chapter of the new fic is done. It's called the Forbidden Symphony. I look forward to any comments and suggestions. I might be taking a few liberties with The Symphony for Moon and Sun.

Chapter 1

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I just got in to work, but I’ll check it out one I get home this afternoon.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The second chapter of the Forbidden Symphony is done and ready for prereading. What do you think?

Chapter 2

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Dropped some comments and corrections! You've got quite the mystery brewing here.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

This is a side project I just happened to get the inspiration to write today. It's Galaxy Rangers the movie! Galaxy Rangers: The Terror of Shocker! What do you think? It's canonness is questionable.

Chapter 1

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 2 of the Galaxy Rangers: The Movie is ready for prereading. I plan to release the story all at once, so expect some minor story changes in previous chapters. I already changed how Candance transforms a little.

Chapter 2

• Viewing 951 - 1,000 of 1,099