The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

We've been re-reading the series, and got up to Canterlot Morning, and those two characters are just amazing. Will they ever be making an appearance in Season 3 / more side stories about them (other than Symphony of the Sun and Moon)?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Depends on the authors. They’re a bit of a victim of the moratorium on Night Court stories that I imposed back when it became a Kudzu that ate Season 1; since they’re so tied into the Night Court it’s somewhat difficult to use them. Although that moratorium has long since ended.

I can definitely see them getting used in Season 3 with Celestia and Luna’s attempts to reinstate Celestia as a full diarch.

Noice! And that's sad. There was so much that could be done with Fleur just building her friendship with Octavia, and Octavia's Court Musician things. With her friendships with the Pages. They are both really interesting and fun characters.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Those are really sort of side-story material anyway. The main Lunaverse stories should really always have at least one of the L6, or Dinky, as a main or at least major character. Musicians & Dreamers co-starred Lyra, for example, but a purely Octavia-focused story is a side-story.

True, but they'd be good side stories.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

...or also Snails? I feel like he's been getting increasingly relevant lately, especially after the introduction of Ocellus.

I'd think that BonBon could maybe also carry a main series story on her own as well.

Granted, Dinky, Snails, and BonBon all also have one thing in common. They are so directly tied to a member of the L6 that they are unlikely to feature in a significant story that wouldn't at least use the L6 in some kind of supporting role. Although now that I've mentioned them all in the same sentence, I'm starting to wonder what a story could look like that was about the three of them together. Maybe something set during the world tour when the L6 are all out traveling.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Yeah, I can get behind that idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7