Humanized Ponies! 3,468 members · 5,597 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Since there is a lot of fanart that shows the ponies with their humanized forms, there should be a thread for it and feel free to post any of you can find any.

For some reason the chibi forms for both the Mane 6 in both human and pony form looks very good and cute in this one.

Another reason for making this thread was so that I can post this.

For some reason liaaqila is a big fan of Rainbow Dash and even likes to show both versions together.

Since G5 is around, here is what they look like with their humanized forms.

The other reason for this thread was for these as well.

I know that uotapo is known for doing art involving human ponidox, so I'll start with the Humane 7.

Here is uotapo doing the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Royal Sisters.

Here are the rest by uotapo that have a human ponidox including those that didn't have Equestria Girls forms.

Here is the rest of the Mane 6 with that artwork from harwicks-art.

Even a human ponidox can include human on pony action.

Taking a bath with their humanized counterpart, and let's hope one of them didn't do what I think they did in that bathtub.

I thought this one was cute too and it also involves having a bath. :pinkiehappy:

Here are some other human ponidox pictures from dm29, though I think the ponies look too small in these.

Media1997 has some interesting human ponidox pics as well.

Which Sunset Shimmer would you prefer to get sushi from?

Although I do like this fanart, I can't get why are both Twilight and Rainbow Dash riding with each other's pony counterparts instead of their own.

In a way this sort of counts as human ponidox even though this involves furies.

For representing the sun, they sure like to give us a moon if you know what I mean. :trollestia:

Two Dashies enjoying themselves on the beach.

I just saw these on Equestria Daily, and I might as well put them here now before I forget.

This sort of belongs here.

Another one with both chibi humans and ponies.

I just noticed these on Equestria Daily and thought that they belong here.

You don't need to be afraid to put your pony self.

Both Pinkies are offering you to be on the bed with them and have cupcakes. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28