Humanized Ponies! 3,468 members · 5,597 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've been thinking about an AU of Equestria Girls, right? We could take the idea of Equestria Girls (2013), but flip it on its head instead. The Mane 6 used to be the students of Celestia, but they themselves grew arrogant and brashful. When the mirror opened, they all ran in, and Celestia chose Sunset Shimmer as her new student. Later, Sunset finds the portal, goes through, and finds a Canterlot High run by the Mane 6 as the bullies, and she has to go ahead and reintroduce friendship to them. Thoughts?

decent idea, could be good in the hands of a skilled author.

I like the idea.

Hmm I think it might be better with human versions instead of the Equestrian versions simply for consistency of the story as a whole. The question of who became the elements of harmony alongside Sunset would need to be answered as well as what happened to Spike. The idea has merit but having it be the pony versions would leave too many plot holes. It could be done but it was have to be by an experienced writer and they'd have to do a prequel or have a lot of world building in the first couple of chapters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4