Andrew Joshua Talon Fan Club 101 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Andrew Joshua Talon
Group Admin

There have been many stories involving Prince Blueblood. The stallion is a ponce and a whiny twit, and punishing or redeeming him produces a wealth of story possibilities.

But I have not seen a fic where he is used as he is now to great effect. Blueblood can remain a jerk but he needs competence and charisma to be likable. So evolve him into a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, and see what you can do with him.

Ideas, story recs, all can go here.

hmmm... sounds interesting.
But please don't start any new stories till you've got school taken care of and more chapters added to hands
:pinkiesmile:
GOOD LUCK MY GOOD SIR :moustache:

298842 Use Blueblood Like Tony Stark? A likeable douche. Hmmmmmmm. Sounds hard but not impossible. :moustache:

I'm still waiting for the "beating the heat" sequel. Prince Blueblood would be kind of boring, and hella hard to write about. Like someone said it would basically be a Tony Stark which, while interesting at first, would get very boring.

To be honest so little is known of him, that the way everybody portraits him seems very book-coverish.
What we have seen:
He is a jerk (at least was to Rarity and Applejack - that does not make him jerk all the time)
He is obsession with his looks (but not bigger than Rarity)
What can be possible without contradicting what we saw:
He may be cunning/effective politician/diplomat/governor.
He may be very effective in some other field (form science to strategy or even magic)
He may be physically strong and athletic (he has bigger build than standard male unicorn)
He may be Batman

The whole 'Tony Stark' angle was done in 'My Little Avengers'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6