Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Afternoon, fellow Winningverse fans! So if you're checking your notification read, you might've noticed that I just added my fic Batmare Begins to the Other Fics With the Winning Pony folder.

Batmare Begins

At first glance, this might seem odd; after all, it's a crossover adventure fic starring Derpy, not Cloud. Allow me to explain.

If you read the full description of the fic, you'll see at the bottom that I thank Chengar Qordath for giving me permission to utilize the Winningverse Kicker family and clan. Basically this story is in an Alternate Universe Winningverse setting in certain respects; some events have happened that happened in the main Winningverse, others haven't. The events don't revolve around Cloud, but she and her family (at least my own interpretation of them building off of the Winningverse base) are present. The reason I haven't uploaded it in this group before today is because Cloud herself has not appeared in the story until this latest chapter upload (though there have been some other references to and appearances from Winningverse elements already).

I've collaborated creatively with Chengar Qordath in private PMs for a long time now whenever I've had questions about the Winningverse and certain characters from it, and he's been very gracious in answering all my questions and granting me permission to, now that Cloud's in the fic in a supporting role, add my story to this group. He also agreed that it'd be a good idea to post a thread like this just to clear up what my story's doing here. If you decide to take a look at it, or don't, that's totally up to you, but I'm always happy to get new readers. If you do give my fic a chance, I hope you enjoy it, and I hope this explains why I added it into this group. Have a nice day everyone, happy to officially make my own minor contribution to the Winningverse Group! :twilightsmile:

Comma-Kazie
Group Contributor

Very nice indeed! I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Thank you, thank you very much! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3