Steamponies 447 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey guys I'm working on a Transartica type crossover fic, Steampunk abound!

Transartica is game about giant trains. The story is that Earth finally anhilated itself in nuclear fire causing a nuclear winter to fall over the whole planet. The only method of transport that is sufficent for travel is giant steam locomotives. You play as the 'captain' of one such train. Your mission? You are on a quest, a journey to find the sun. Along the way you fight train pirates (lol) and trade with other trains.
So i've been thinking...

Crossover?
Celestia dissapears, no one knows where or why, without her Equestria panics, and disharmony spreads allowing the windigoes to return. The only clue to Celestias whereabouts is that of a letter saying one word.

North.

With this information, luna gathers the elements and employs the largest locomotive she can find. A monster of the rails, retired from service years ago, the Big Buck locomotive will thunder through the icy wasteland that was once Equestria.

On the search for the sun.

I've already got a few people in the collab but I need more. Slots open are World builder, co author and an editor or two

2429023 I'll volunteer for anything you may need me to do. :twilightsmile:

Depending on the extent of the project, I can assist in editing And can provide references if they're necessary for the job. I really just need to know more about the project, if possible.

PM me with your email and i'll add you to the doco. I'll be working on it tomorrow mainly.

what do you need to know specifically?

2429194 As much as I can preferably. I just like to know about a project before jumping in. (How long will the story be, how much time do I need to commit, etc.) But I'll be busy all day tomorrow at my Grandparents anyways...

it will be a fairly long story, im hoping each chapter clocks in at around 10,000 words, it will be rather dark but not gory. There is going to be a heavy emphasis on trains and the railroad. The characters consist of luna, the 6 and a few OC's. Depending on what role you choose, the amount of time you need to commit varies. World builders can work in their own time, a co-author needs to be able to work whenever i'm writing and the editors can just jump in after the chapter is done

2432110 Alrighty. I think I can handle that. Are you going to need references if I choose to sign on as an editor/proofreader?

2432325 nah its alright. We will probably start doing more work tomorrow

2432389 Alrighty. Just PM me whatever I need to know, and I should be able to begin proofing/editing on Monday!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9