Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
shadownamesto
Group Admin

sorry guys, i had to put something in the vacuum known as the thread box, i couldnt stand ditzy being sad like that anymore, it was horrifying to look at :raritycry: anyway, feel free to spread this group around, the admins i've selected are kind, wont be judgmental and are authors i've known for a while now. so go nuts with the group and feel free to ask for help from any of us :twilightsheepish:

317391 Go nuts with the group, you say?

My friend, you have no idea what kind of trouble you are in...

OR DO YOU? :pinkiecrazy:

shadownamesto
Group Admin

317611 well it depends.... you say your kind of nuts outclasses my kind of nuts, we shall have to see my friend :pinkiecrazy:

Hi everyone
got 3 story ideas started having trouble with where to go should i just tell the story as i think it out or try to write down points and work from a framework any experienced writers help would be appreciated

3726235 Mines just making it up as I go 100% of the time.

3726267 Aren't you afraid of writing yourself into a corner?

3726329 Nah, I have an outline of it in my head... just in case.

hi everyone i really need help im writing my first story got the first chapter open well the page that is wrote about 1200 words and it vanishes how do i save a new chapter THERE IS NO SAVE BUTTON OR ICON HOW DO YOU SAVE A CHAPTER IN PROGRESS AFTER SWEATING WORDS ONTO PAGE

3747056 It's next to the Import GDoc.

Comment posted by derpydad deleted Oct 30th, 2014

3747746 thanks got it ---Now if i only knew where this fic was going

3749907 Thanks im sorta at the green and make it up as i go along point but just reread again and not bad for a first time ----(good title for a clop fic) he he he :pinkiehappy:

3750798 THANKS great tools i just started an old idea that's been sitting around so now i have two stories in progress one is 659 words so far the other 456 as of 4 pm today ones a comedy the other is well a romantic clop fic i think its going to be maybe. The comedy is fairly easy to write straight forward the clop romance is much more difficult in i'm trying to combine two character story lines at the same time and getting the flow of events for each character and the side characters to work in a way i can combine them later.One story is human gets teleported to equestria the other story two ponies get into our world and cause mayhem i hand wrote an outline for the clop its amazing how even a complex story with two sets of events happening at the same time can be free written up to a point thats the green points and some red points

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16