Dark 3,768 members · 8,326 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I needed a voice actress for this fanfic I've been working on and it was the trailer of the fanfic of midnight mares by c Allen gann.

here is the cover art for the fic

the only actress I need to do midnight mares is the actress who will do nightfall nod.

and please, don't be as dead as the fandom, I tried voice actors welcome, and it didn't work because of how dead it is!

somemare please find a voice actress for me!

Fandom isn't dead, so curb your naysaying there. That said, have you tried putting out a call on Casting Club? It's where we've gotten several of our VA's.

oh thank you, sorry, I should have left that text there.

EDIT: wait, are the vas free?

You will have to indicate if the project has a profit or if it's voluntary. I can only speak from my personal experience working on an audio production.

since you've been in the website before, will you send a voice actress for me?
here is a video from the midnight mares youtube channel, for you to hear what bight fall nod sounds like

edit: here is a link to the project https://www.castingcall.club/projects/midnight-mares-the-nightfall-part-2-trailer

I'm not going to send you a voice actress. That's not what you ask someone to do. I was giving you advice as to how to get some.

You have to do the promoting and the asking for help. But I can't "give" you people.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6