Bronies & Furries & Things Left Unsaid 226 members · 278 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I was wondering if anyone knew of any guides on creating fursonas. I am a total n00b with this, I don't even have a ponysona. Thank you.

1039134 just do what i do use a game and do a prt scr on your keyboard and copy and past to an windows pinat and cut it out and save it this the easy way.

heres a link to a flash game

male
http://tony64.deviantart.com/art/Create-A-Fursona-v3-Male-102858106

female
http://tony64.deviantart.com/art/Create-A-Fursona-v3-Female-102858263

Not quite what I had in mind, but thanks anyway; this is good too :twilightsmile:

My Fursona is unique to me in that I am a anotherkin. For Niki, he is a mix of my second spirit and my spirit animal, the panther. The colors for you fursona are unique to you and you alone (this is if you are creating you main fursona that is a "replica" of you), so basically any colors that you naturally feel drawn to.

When you are deciding your name, choose something that ether fits you or your charector, such as their coloring. A example of this:

Lemonade Coyote, a good friend of all us whoozfurs (may his soul rest in heaven). His name came from the coloration of his suit, yellow lemonade and pink lemonade.

If you just can't figure it out, watch this video. About 2/5 of the way through he talks about kagemushi goro (Uncle Kage shenanigans: Beware!):

And if you ever need some help with it all, drop by one of the conventions, or you can reach me at this account, I am typically on and will respond to messages pretty fast. Have fun out there!

Vinyl Mix/Nikado Silverear

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

Just think of your animal, your favorite colors, and a name.

Now this is a Q I never thought would come up in FiM. :twilightsmile: Welcome to the herd, pride, pack, etc. :pinkiehappy:
Fursonas range from a RP character that you play and find you like, to being a shadowy mirror for those like myself who are "otherkin", as Vinyl Mix put it.
It sounds like you just want the first one.
Okay then, grab a piece of paper or open a TXT file and start answering some questions with yourself. What kind of animals, mytihcal or normal, draw your attention?
What kind of personalities do you like from your life or from shows you like? Some even start from a gender (male? female? Hermaphrodite? None?) and build a character from there. A few even just come up with a name first and build a character from the archetypes the name carries for them.

For an example, I have a slew of characters I like to create riffing off the top of my head in RP with others. Hmm I dont have a Griffon so far, maybe a female. hmmm I see room for a sneaky, fun loving thief, so give her a slight build on a par with Rainbow Dash. Colors...golden eagle sounds good and green eyes.
Snarky, playful.. maybe she has blades hidden in the wings and a belt sash with pouches. For flair, I'll give her a set of purple John Lennon granny sunglasses, and hoop earrings on her tufted ears, and a braid down one side of her head.
Name... name... Hmmm, ah! since she's all over the place, Wanda makes a bad pun, Wanda Goldwing...

All right everypony, lets meet Wanda! *bows* I hope this helps you in making a fursona or so. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7