The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
The Psychopath
Group Admin

This be the list for the other RP. Still works like the previous one.

Pyre: A mare possessed by her Fire- induced madness. Or perhaps...by a greater force...?

Appearence: A grey coat not dissimilar to burnt wood. A mane and tail that appears to be made of flames. Eyes that twinkle with madness.

Powers: Can manipulate fire and is immune to it as well. Body is extremely hot to the touch. Unable to create fire originally, but her strength has grown to the point where she can. Has power to become a being of pure fire; Alicorn of Fire.

Insanity
Echidna: Ancient being, bipedal earth pony.
Cutie mark: A black Chaos sphere
She draws strength from disharmony while harmony agitates her greatly

Appearance: Her true form is scar covered, with a skinless muzzle and various colors of flesh Her mane and tail are skeletal in appearance.

Powers: Can gain a pony's ability by adding their flesh to her body. Powerful cognitive/tactical skills. Can control the space around her. If touched she can read minds and memories. Knowledge of ancient runic magic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illogic
Paradox - Being made by the Elements of Harmony, Appears as an earth pony
Symbols: Gold ankh, red infinitas, and Celtic markings
Cutie mark: Celtic Compass with seven runes. (Can you guess what they spell?:trollestia:)
A pony in everything but origin, who tries to control his own destiny. Being a guardian of the ponies of destiny, he wields a dark secret....

Appearance: A marble grey coat with various symbols adorning his body. His mane and tail are translucent when he's using his own magic but changes to match the power or item he absorbs.

Normal Powers: Can fly abnormally fast and easily use difficult spells, through the use of his symbols. Density control. Can channel energy, powers or life if connected to a source. Can affect plant growth.

Releasing the Seal: Activated when disharmony becomes overwhelming. Loses sensation of pain and feelings of harmony. Powers are strengthened to a lethal point. Mindset becomes focused on destroying truly disharmonious beings. Returns to normal after harmony balances out.

Psych-Optic: A once brilliant psychologist driven mad by the loss of his wife.

Appearance: Has a light gray coat, parts of it looking singed, and a dark purple mane, also looking somewhat singed. His right eye has been replaced with a robotic one.

Powers: Has no exceptional powers other than his ability to deduce one's mind in seconds and able to psychologically destroy them in minutes. Robotic eye gives him intel on whatever he is looking at.

i think DJ, Fate, forge, and perhaps even Black, who is technically already a herald for a different world... yes, i think all 4 will work nicely. OH and just because i'm nice, i'll add in berry punch, my most powerful OC

DJ Bl4ck0ut (DJ for short)

Appearance: little human girl with long black hair down to her waist and a white lab coat

Appearance form 2: 8 foot tall muscled human. wears a black lab coat and a surgical mask. bald, has a large, single-edged sword on his back. she can also invent practically anything

Powers: regeneration, can change her form between 2 at will

powers form 2: regeneration, incredibly strong. uses 3 weapons, a sword that he has on his back, a large butcher's knife, and a pistol with explosive bullets. he can also invent practically anything

Other: also has several 'pets' AKA genetically mutated animals that are under her/his command. also has an ally named forge

Crimson Forge (forge for short)

Appearance: red stallion with a darker red mane and tail. blank red eyes

Powers: Practically invincible, incredibly strong, emotionless. (there are more powers, but this is all that will be revealed for now)

Fate Wind (fate for short)

Appearance: green pegasus with yellow hair held back by a hairband. she wears a white coat, and an eye patch on her left eye.

Powers: can change into any living creature, her favorite form being a puddle of living slime that she can manipulate at will, physical attacks will not effect her in the least.

Appearance (genetic apocalypse): appears when fate's eye patch is removed. pure black coat, with 4 total arms, 2 looking like gigantic bug-like scythe-arms, and 2 normal-ish ones. her left eye has 3 pupils that focus on one pony.

Powers (genetic apocalypse): a body of acid, can change into any living creature. practically impossible to kill. can duplicate herself.

BlackBurn (black for short) (also sometimes called wrath)

Appearance: red coat, black mane done up in a ponytail, blank red eyes

Powers: can create pitch-black fire (no it's not actually fire, but it appears to be (yes i need to put this because here was once an annoying debate with a fire-user about weather or not she was immune to it, NO fire user is immune to it, it is NOT FIRE)) that consumes anything and everything, leaving nothing but bones and scorched ground. it needs to fuel to burn and is not hot.

Berry Punch (berry for short)

Appearance: purple mare with poofy mane, incredibly long tongue

powers: can use magic, such as teleportation and scrying, and s quite good with levitation. can read minds

Appearance form 2: red, humanoid creature with large leathery wings, sharp teeth, blood-red slitted eyes, long claws at the tips of her fingers, long horns coming out of the sides of her head and forward-facing.

Powers form 2: complete control over fire, can use incredible amounts of magic, even to the point where turning back time is possible. can read minds

Appearance form 3: black coat and mane, but in same style. closed eyes are endless pits of darkness that seem to completely draw you in.

Powers form 3: eyes can open to pure yellow eyes of a cockatrice. incredible regeneration and teleportation, can read minds as well

Pet: rocky, her pet rock golem which she mentions quite a bit. it is usually underground

The Psychopath
Group Admin

548026 It's good.

551875 DJ is a bit overpowered. If he can only invent "practically anything" in a single category, such as weapons or robotics, then it's good. Otherwise he's a Gary-Stu in the powers category.

Crimson Forge is also overpowered. While I don't mind someone having their powers, these traits aren't even in my heralds, and they're the freakin' embodiment of their worlds! They aren't "invincible", but they ARE around Immortal, the Worlds always rebuilding their bodies after death.

Fate Wind: Needs some kind of explanation for her duplicates powers (like if they're only marginally powerful compared to the original and/or the limit of creation), and her invincibility needs to be linked to her puddle form or something similar to that.

As for Berry, she'll be left as is(because she seems to be your favorite), as there are many beings with similar powers, and one of my own characters can nullify her control of time. It's pretty obvious who she is when you look at that pic on my profile page.

551915 he/she specializes in genetics and robotics

just forge, and sorry, i worded that a bit wrong, practically invincible to normal physical attacks, such as average cutting, punching, ext. he is as hard as steel is the explanation

Fate, she literally splits in half and each half regrows the split portion. and yes, she just has fairly good reflexes at changing, if you catch her off-guard she's normal. and by the way, i forgot to mention, sometimes fate completely randomly turns into a living, solid-chocolate pony

i know, tic-toc i believe it was, i may be wrong

The Psychopath
Group Admin

551924 No. Not Tic-Toc, but close.

551931 dang, i remember from you having their theme on your page

The Psychopath
Group Admin

551934 Yeah, and the portion holding the themes just died after the site change. Everything was baleeted.:ajbemused:

551940 well that sucks

The Psychopath
Group Admin

551946 It was Click Clock.

551949 ooooooooooh, i see, and berry's time thing is only reversing as a alst ditch effort to reverse something stupid somepony did

551954 TenshuraX:pinkiehappy: Your finally joining this story/thread mix of Illogic and Insanity. Can't wait for your first post!!!

551949 Slightly unrelated side-questions. 0- did you find a theme for the group? 1- Is there a way to see the number of views the thread has? They recently added that as a feature to blogs is why I ask...

The Psychopath
Group Admin

555622 There's nothing for the number of views, and no. I was just about to open a thread for that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17