Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well, I proceed with my story at a steady pace, but now I come to a dilemma, as mentioned... how would an Assassin handle the nobles of Canterlot?

By their own philosophy, the idea of natural right to rule is an affront, so I'd imagine most Assassin's would be... cordial, but still somewhat standoffish. And the noblity would probably be shaking in their little gilded silver and gold horseshoes at the idea of a hidden blade with their name on it if they step out of line.

As for Celestia... well, she strikes me as more being in line with the Assassin's philosophy. Thoughts?

*Is an assassin* I *Draws sword* Mostly *Runs on the rooftops and jumps at Celestia's neck* Agree! *Cuts off her head with one swift motion*

It depends on which time period your talking about if its 3 or 4's time definitely more dislike towards the nobles but if your talking 1 or 2 time frame then nobility is part of that time so less obvious dislike. also keep in mind the order might try to manipulate them to join or at least help the brotherhood like how members of the order would infiltrate the governments.

3021832 seems good but mabey have the assassins give all nobility a impresion that is like 'stay away from me and you live' type of atmose phere. -buster
P.s.still learning english so please don't hate on my typing

True. And wasn't Ezio a noble?

Personally I'd go with the "nobles" since that way they (Assassins) would be able to affect the world both from the shadows and the plain sight :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6