Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
chrisharte97
Group Admin

Okay when I saw this image from a comic-con...

My mind just hit me why not someone make a Princess Twilight x Edward Kenway?

Why not? Because he is more likely to rape Twilight because he is drunk and then slit her throat in her sleep. :ajbemused: All he cares about is money!

2886246 you cleeeeearly did not play 4 all the way through

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2886246 But there are some points where Edward doesn't kill a woman. And who knows, maybe Twilight could be his true wife.

I beat it yesterday! I still think he is a greedy dick! It was a REALLY GOOD GAME THOUGH!

............................ The only women he interacted with in the main story line, and did not kill, were his friends. (Excluding Caroline Scott.) Mary died of sickness after giving birth, Rohna is the one who held on to the crystal skull from the obserbvatory, and Anne Bonne is his quarter master. Lucia Marques: Assassinated. Jing Lang: Assassinated. Opita: Got the key he wanted off of Luica so he did not kill. She was also an assassin. Rohna held on to the crystal skull and gave him Hilary Flint's key after he was assassinated.

Tell me if I missed any women he met.

why so critacle. plus edward swore he would change after marry's death and if you have watched the crefits you saw the clips one with him and his daughter on the jackdaw, and one with him his daughter and haythem as a boy at the londen royal theatre the same place as in ac3 first memory.and to be clear haythem isn't caroline's son becaus she died long before his birth

2886226 :trixieshiftleft:hmm. I'll think of something, :twilightsheepish:when I have the time.

2886226 My reaction: Yes times 1 billion

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2891345 Well your in luck my friend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10