The Secret Group 366 members · 1,082 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
BR
Group Admin

Since we recently hit a whopping 100 members on the group, I, as the only mod here, decided to try to get a little giveaway going.

I'll post another thread with the "official" rules and terms, but for now, post what you want the prize to be below. As long as it isn't something ridiculous, like a blowjob from Knighty or a one-way portal to Equestria where you and your waifu can get married, I can probably pull it off.

Here's how i was thinking it would go:

A secret phrase is hidden somewhere around the site. First one to find it and PM me with the phrase included explaining how they got it, wins. Sounds difficult, right? There are thousands, if not millions, of phrases on this site, and that's why I'll be posting hints.

NOTE: This is not confirmation for a contest, just a quick li'l poll regarding whether you want to do this or not. If few people seem interested, I'll drop the thread.

BR

2357889 I'll bite. I think the prize should be an interview. That'd be cool. You know, the basics, 'how did you get into ponies, writing or reading if applicable, etc.'.

2357900>>2357889
I second that motion!

2357912 Oh! You're the thing from Gravity Falls that's based off of the All-Seeing Eye! I really need to get into that show. I hear it's really good.

Yeah! The show is fantastic and is one of my favorites! Me and my sister watch it regularly. The stories and comedy are all done really, really well. This guy is Bill Cipher, an awesome villain, one of my favorites in fact. Go check it out!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7