Music Lovers 908 members · 507 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
EnderPon
Group Admin

Alright, guys. I'm back! (Finally, right?) So, the group (or about 18-so of everyone here) voted on four icons submitted by Dark Avenger, Nic-Fit and Lady Froey (2), so thank you to those people for submitting, and thank you to all for any submissions made, even if they didn't make the final cut. I'm counting all the final votes, so the results are down below.

But first, in case you were wondering, here is my vote! (And I made my vote before I counted up the results, but I'm just posting it now)
1, 4, 2, 3
And now, the results:

1st place: Submission 1 (Beginning your music career by Dreatos) with 38 votes
2nd place: Submission 3 (GUITAR by ponyKillerX) with 30 votes
3rd place: Submission 4 (Puttin' on a set Tonight by Starlight-81) with 24 votes
4th place: Submission 2 (Simple treble clef) with 12 votes

Special thanks to Dark Avenger for submitting the winning submission! I will probably be shrinking the picture down to 100x100 shortly (unless one of you kind people wants to do it first for me, in which case, notify me—maybe even post it here—and thank you in advance), and it will be up on our group soon! UPDATE: Then again, I might get distracted and not do it for, like, a couple weeks . . .
I believe next thing on my list of things to take on is the banner contest. I should really make that a list on the front page . . . Anyways, stay tuned for that!

Until we meet again!

Dark Avenger
Group Admin

PLAY IT LOUD

akarock
Group Admin

4096021 Congratulations dude, you're kinda famous now. I think.

EnderPon
Group Admin

Done.
I do really like the way it looks. I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for it as soon as it was suggested.

:rainbowkiss: It looks even more adorable smaller

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7