Protect Celestia 1,946 members · 1,762 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

From the Cluttered Desk of Celestia's Paladin,

Recently I took a look through the folders of the group and found a few M-rated fics that had snuck in. One of which actually was added as T-rated story before being upped later one. This got me thinking that maybe it is time to relax the rule about M-rated stories.

Now this doesn't mean every clopfic or gorefest that happens to have Celestia as a main character would be allowed. Quite a few of those would still violate the other rules. So I will be taking a page out Twitch's book and state that while M-rated fics are allowed, the sex and gore CANNOT be the main focus. Which means most one or two-shot fics would not be acceptable.

If we get a large number of stories that are not acceptable I will yank any and all M-rated fics out of the folder and reinstate the ban. Those who cause me to reinstate the ban will be banned as well.

If anyone has anything to add, or wish to have clarification on the the rule please let drop a reply here on this thread.

-Signed,
Celestia's Paladin, Admin and Founder of Protect Celestia of FiMFiction

5787812 Maybe you can leave it only the admins add things in the M-folder and make a thread for story inspection? I have one in my favourites list that might be allowed but not sure.

What about clopfics with romance?

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

If clop is the focus then no

5789411 I would say that the Admins should filter out stories. I might read them as long as they are done with some taste and with clop not the central part of the story.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Is clop the main focus? Or is it the worldbuilding and character development?

5926549 While some chapters especially early ones are heavy with clop, the story's main focus has more to do with the start and rapid development of early pony civilisation.

If reading it isn't in your interest due to clop, the story's character sheet might explain the characters' roles instead if you wish.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I'm inclined to accept it, I do trust your judgement Val

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11