Twilestia is Bestia 3,269 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 407 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 407

Hey I was just wondering if it was possible to add a folder for Rule 63 Twilestia (male Twilight x female Celestia or male Celestia x female Twilight)? I ask because while I know those kind of fics exists, they are really hard to find and I have yet to find a group that offers them. I know there is a Rule 63 group but it isn't that detailed unfortunately.

Edit: I did manage to find some groups that have Rule 63 Twilight but they didn't have a lot to share (about only three or four fics).

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

4401361 Why hello there! I would love to make a group folder for Rule 63 Twilestia, but unfortunately I believe there simply aren't enough fics in the group that fall under that category to make the tag work. However, if you'd like to make a thread for gathering together as many Twilestias of that subject as possible, I'd be happy to accommodate/contribute to that thread and make a folder on them if you can prove me wrong. I will, however, request that futa stay in the clopfic folder as that isn't the same thing as R 63. Sound fair?

I shall get right on it.

Edit: While futa fics should go in the clopfics folder what about potential Rule 63 clopfics? Will they go in the clopfics folder as well or will there be a nsfw folder made?

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

4401567 Dunno yet. I'll run it by the other mods, depending upon how many stories you find.

OMG hey!!! i love this forum, I reall have a Twiliestia thing going on myself at the moment, if im honest its ever since I became a brony 6 months ago that I felt this way. And now ive founds the perfect outlet to discuss with others about it ^^ Thankyou page admins <3

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 407