Transformers Crossovers 740 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

AKA Transformers and the Little Mermaid, Transformers: Rise of Mermaids

Plot:
In the 13th century, the Autobots, hiding on Earth to continue their war against the Decepticons, meet and befriend a young mermaid named Ariel, who is fascinated with the human world but forbidden to explore it. After she helps them save Prince Eric from a shipwreck and falling in love with him, Ariel becomes determined to be with him in the world above water. These factors lead to a confrontation with her father King Triton and an encounter with the conniving sea witch Ursula, who makes a deal with her to trade her beautiful voice in exchange for human legs so she can discover the world above water and impress Eric. However, what neither Ariel nor her new friends from beyond the stars realize is that Ursula has made a deal herself with an ancient darkness: Unicron, the Incarnation of Nothing. Worse, a team of undersea Decepticons has splashed their way to Earth’s oceans, ready to cause havoc.

Based on a true occurrence.

I fail to see what this has to do with my little pony.

I thought the group was for ALL kinds of crossovers with Transformers, not just with MLP?

It is, but You describe the plot as if this was a story idea. In which case it cannot be done on this website.

Wasn’t the last post I did something similar?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5