Transformers Crossovers 739 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I haven’t seen the movie. At least, not yet. But, I heard a while back that the film had a great many inconsistencies and contradictions that make its place in the continuity of the other Michael Bay “Transformers” films questionable.

Can anyone list out what they are?

All the government forces in America for some reason turn against the Autobots, the Decepticons were out of focus and didn't even overwhelm world's government that forced them to take over the planet, the "secret history" that Transformers had been that long even during modern human history even with famous people, like Albert Einstein, Earth has Unicron suddenly inside it, Cybertron is now small and even Optimus Prime didn't even remember what happened to it, the Creators no longer existed, and Quentessa is suddenly a leader of Cybertron and being unreasonably evil.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

decent toyline, terrible movie

Everything what tyrannosaurianrex9 mentioned. And the Dinobots did absolutely nothing despite di Bonaventura assured they would play an important role in the film.

:eeyup:

I get what everyone is saying, despite me having seen the movie as enjoyable, so that’s why I ask you all: should Michael Bay’s Transformers quintilogy have been a TV series rather than five movies?

You know, several times I re-imagined Bay's films from an cartoon series view.

Remember the 2007 Animated TV show? That could be used as a re-telling or reimagination of the live-action movies with a better story building and giving the rightful protagonist to the Autobots & Decepticons.

Didn’t “Dark of the Moon” also confirm that Cybertron was completely destroyed from the inside-out rather than scattered in pieces?

Cybertron has inexpliciably shrunken from its last appearance in DOTM.

Starscream’s head was blown to smithereens by Sam in DOTM, but seems completely untouched when Daytrader offered it to Cade.

Lockdown brought up Creators (as in multiple) and were shown as pinkish organic creatures. For some reason Bay seems to have forgotten about them and instead replaced them with a singular Quintessa who isn’t organic either.

Optimus seems to have forgotten hearing Bumblebee’s voice in the first Transformers movie’s ending.

Galvatron has inexplicably reverted completely into Megatron. He also returned to transforming traditionally for reasons that seem obvious but too daunting for Bay the man to explain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9